🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 🥀

there's smut in this

🥀🥀🥀

You was fingering her slowly, "Baby please stop teasing me and go faster" maki begged quietly so you decided to go faster but she didn't know what she asked for. " Y/n w-wait tha...that's really fucking fast bu-but damn I.. I...didn't know you could go this FAST.....𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘺𝘦𝘴 fuck me fuck me please" maki trying to to not moan out loud "Aw are you close to cumming" you said smirking and maki nodded so stopped and pulled out your fingers and washed your hands.

"Wait what are you doing" she asked and you showed her what you was doing and maki's eyes widened because she see you with a vibrator  in your hand and started to walk to her. " Put this in your pussy after you take a shower and then put it in while you are getting dress we gonna go somewhere." You said getting your clothes for your shower.

тιмєѕкιρ тσ 30 мιηυтєѕ ℓαтєя

You walked done downstairs to see Kendall's mom and everyone else but then you looked at maki and turned the vibrator on the lowest setting and maki is trying to calm even tho she is still wanting to cum maki is now a pro at staying calm while you are teasing her in front of everyone or anyone so this is going to be fun. 

Everyone one is going to the car and maki cheeks are red and Gojo asked her a question but he is looking at me smirking so I smirked back. "Hey maki are you okay"before maki could reply gojo turned to you and pointed up and you caught on, as soon as you did that she started to shake kept it like that so you smirk and turn it off completely and maki looked at you with begging eyes to let her cum but helped her in the car and everyone got it as well.

You drove and you pulled to the restaurant and walked in, gotten y'all table and order y'all's drinks and dinner surprisingly all of y'all's order came early and maki looked at you and you smirked.

"how is it ,baby?" No paid attention to your question thinking you were talking about the dinner.

Maki shot a angry glare, you lifted your eyebrow, a way to silently tell her "careful babygirl your attitude is showing", you two had gotten pretty good at silent communication.

She scrunched up her nose grumpily and hid her face in her bowl of noodles.

"It's a good" she whispered loud enough for you to hear.

You smirked, satisfied by her answer.

Oh, how much fun you were going to have tonight.

                                 ☁️ ☁️ ☁️

When you got home maki ran in the house and upstairs and Kendall's mom leaves while everyone else is going to sleep or going to take a showers.

Out of the blue maki texted
.....💌 future wife: can you turn it off please?
.....💌you: nope
.....💌 future wife: pretty please?
.....💌 you: still nope
.....💌 future wife: im gonna die y/n
.....💌 you: no, you're not
.....💌 you: this is a punishment remember?
.....💌 you: if you don't stop complaining I can set it higher
.....💌 future wife: ...
.....💌 future wife: ok I'm sorry I'll take it back
.....💌 you: good girl

                                   ☁️ ☁️ ☁️

Everyone came back down and wanted to watch a movie but maki wasn't paying attention because she was mindlessly scrolling through her phone anyway you was in the mood to actually watch a movie so you said yes.

Mina wanted to watch the grinch and everyone agreed.

While everyone else was watching maki pretending to be sleeping but she was whispering your name loud enough for you to hear and all you could do is smirk.

Gojo and nanami went to their rooms and megumi started to get tired so he went to his room so did panda and itadori was in the kitchen but then ran upstairs with a bunch of snacks Nobara fell asleep on the couch so Mina and her girlfriend picked her up and took her to her rooms and came back.

Maki wanted for Mina and her girlfriend to go but the movie was still going, maki is desperate now.

The movie was finally over and mina and her girlfriend is going to bed so maki finally sat up and looked at you and she almost moaned out because when she looks at you she can't help but moan.

"You did so well for me" you continue, " I'm so proud of you. I hope you learned your lesson and that you won't ever 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 will you?"

"Yes,I learned my lesson, and no I won't ever steal from your box of sex-toys without permission ever again, im sorry".

Her eyes we're tearing up with shame and helpless; you could tell she was desperate for release, but didn't dare asking for it.you sighed, and once again got the remote control out of your pocket.

" what should i do with you?" You asked, full of malice. " Do you deserve a reward for doing so good....?"

You let your sentence drag on for a moment, and saw maki's eyes light up with hope and anticipation.how cute

"or do i need to ensure you've understood your lesson?" you finished, and suddenly pushed the remote on the highest setting.

Maki's hand immediately shot up to her mouth to keep herself from screaming out.a few moans still escaped her lips, and they sounded like music to your ears.

"Y-y/n, please, please stop don't.... haah don't push it so high."she managed to mumble through her fingers.

"And why should i? you've been a naughty girl, haven't you?"

" but i... i...."

You saw a a tear roll down her cheek as she finished her sentence....

" im gonna c-cum...."

You couldn't help but smile at the despair in her tone.

"oh no, babygirl, you're not gonna cum." You said.

So you turned off the vibrator entirely and she started to move her hips to find the simulation that she had lost.

So you turned it on again and maki immediately covered her mouth and began to shake. You pulled down her pants and pull her panties to the side and slid 2 fingers in her.

Maki grabbed your shoulder and was mindlessly moaning and begging for you to let her cum.

" Since you have been a good girl imma let you cum" you said changing the pace of your fingers.

"Thank y...you aah fuck i..."

"Im gonna c...."

"cum..."

"𝘤𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘤𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘤𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨"

Maki came all over the place and her orgasm was so good and you just laughed. Maki finally calmed down and she walked upstairs and cleaned herself up and the got in bed waiting for you.

You was cleaning everything up downstairs and washed yours hand, and took a shower then got in the bed with maki.

" damn that was so good but I thought I would die because of all the fucking teasing you did" maki said.

" yeah I know anyway I know you are sleepy now so get some good sleep, good night baby I love you" you said and kissed her on the lips.

"Good night y/n and I love you too" she said kissing you back and she went to sleep and you got your phone and started playing a game all night long.

🥀𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼🥀