Chapter Fifty Four

"Y/n, come on, please!" I heard Lydia whimper. My eyes fluttered open, and I groaned. My whole body hurt, and I blinked over to Lydia.

"Oh— God— Why do I feel so hungover?" I groaned. Lydia sighed, and she scooted closer next to me. I grabbed her arm. "You okay?"

"Am I okay? Y/n— We've just been kidnapped by your cloned-evil-boyfriend, and now he's probably going to eat us for breakfast and throw our carcasses out in this decrepit sewer!" She shouted. I winced, holding a hand to my head.

"Vivid, Lydia. Very vivid. Thank you for reminding me," I said, using the wall to push myself to my feet. When my hand made contact with the wall, I froze. "What the— What the fu—"

"Can you feel them?" I heard in my ear. I flinched hard, as I stumbled forward. Lydia stood next to me, and we held onto each other for dear life. I guess Lydia was right about the cloned evil boyfriend, because here he was. He looked to Lydia, his eyes glimmering. "And you can hear them," he muttered. "It's extreme, isn't it? Well, that's because a lot of bad things happened down here," he said, circling us. I shivered, my arms clutching my sides, as I stumbled forward. The Nogitsune followed, as I tried to ignore him. Lydia slid back down the wall, covering her ears. I was not going to get stuck down here.

"How are you feeling now, Y/n? Are you sensing the condition of your dear little Stiles? Can you feel that he's dying?" He said maliciously. I flinched again, and I kept stammering forward, my legs feeling like bricks. "He is, you know," the Nogitsune sung. "He's dying."

"Then what do you need us for?" Lydia shouted behind him. His eyes flickered between us, and I made my way towards the end of the tunnel. I slid down against a barred opening. I wasn't sure what I could do yet, but I knew I needed to rest. Lydia was whimpering, and I was filled with anguish.

"I can help you, Y/n," I saw Stiles face lean down in front of me. I turned away, blinking back tears. I didn't want this, but I knew he was with Scott, and I knew it was almost over. "I can take it all away," he whispered, kneeling in front of me. I looked away, my face pressing against the bars, and he chuckled. "You can't escape me, love."

"No, but you could shut up for five seconds," I snapped back. He looked at me curiously, a hand reaching out to my face. I took his hand, and I threw it back in his face. He laughed outright, and grabbed my hair, pulling it back. He forced me to face him.

"We could do this the hard way," he said with a smirk. His hand cupped my cheek, and I gasped as I felt that all too familiar feeling of emotional drain.

"No— no!" I shouted, and I felt my body stiffen.

"What— what is this?" Void Stiles hissed, taking my chin, and looking at the side of my face. I ignored him, focusing on blocking off anything trying to remove the negativity that I held. My breathing slowed, and I felt darkness consume me.

Stiles' eyes shot open, as he scurried off of the McCall's couch. He stumbled forward his vision blurry. Scott came in just in time to grab him, steadying him.

"Whoa— Hey! You okay?" He asked.

"What happened? How long was I out?" Stiles demanded.

"Just a couple hours. You should sit down," Scott said. He sat next to Stiles.

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked.

"He's at Eichen House, questioning everyone, looking for Meredith... Following up on that tip you gave us. I promised him I wouldn't let you out of my sight," Scott said hesitantly. Stiles nodded.

"Okay, what about the others?"

"Allison, Isaac, the twins... Everyone's looking for Y/n and Lydia," Scott promised. He had an uncomfortable feeling in his chest, but he didn't want to tell Stiles that. Stiles twisted his hands together. "We'll find them, Stiles. We will," Scott said. He leaned back looking around the house. "It's funny, because it feels like a few nights ago, I was having this exact discussion with Y/n," Scott told Stiles. Stiles eyes dropped to the floor, and he covered his face.