Chapter Fifty Nine

My eyes adjusted to the darkness around me. I looked down at my hands. My eyes snapped up when I heard a woman screaming. Her screams were deafening.

"Oh god! Help me!" She screamed. My eyes focused on her figure in front of me. I was seemingly immobile, but I felt my arm moved up, and I swung down. It was like I was watching through someone else's eyes, existing in someone else's body, as I mercilessly killed this woman. After I finished, I turned and walked towards a white door. I went to turn the knob, but it was locked from the other side. I saw a black keyboard flash on my arm, as I input some letters. After pressing enter, a monotonous voice was heard.

"Hello, Sean. I just killed your family. Do you want to die like them? Begging for your life? Or, do you want to fight? I'll give you some help. Wrap a towel around your fist. Smash the mirror. Use one of the shards to defend yourself. Go ahead. I'm waiting," it said. I said? I tried to move my arms but I couldn't. "Are you ready, Sean? Because here I come," the voice said. I hear glass break, and my foot connects with the door. It broke open, and I looked towards the broken window. The person, Sean I was guessing, was running down the road. When my head swiveled towards the mirror, I gasped. The face I saw was a horrible looking guy with pasty white skin, and no mouth, and no eyebrows. He was balder than Mr. Clean, and I was terrified. He smiled at himself— at me? He— I? We? We typed something into the computer, and he looked back to the mirror as it played.

"Do you like what you see?" It said.

My eyes shot open, as I let out a strangled breath.

"Y/n— Y/n, take it easy," I heard from somewhere underneath me. I looked down to see I was straddling Stiles' waist, a kitchen knife clutched in my left hand. I looked from the knife to Stiles with wide eyes. I jumped back, dropping the knife on the floor. Stiles stood, holding his arms out.

"Oh— oh my god," I whispered, looking at my hands.

"It's okay— Y/n, come here," Stiles said calmly. I shook my head, backing towards the doorway. My heart was racing, and my head felt like it was about to burst. Stiles phone rang on the nightstand, and in the instant he went back to get it, I took off. I ran out of the door, into the night.

"Y/n?! Y/n!" Stiles shouted out the door. He cursed, as he listened to Scott's voice over the phone. "I— I don't know where she went. She just— She woke up shouting, and she had a knife, and it was like something was..." Stiles voice fell flat, as he remembered their recent experiences.

"It was like what, Stiles? Where is my sister?" Scott demanded over the phone. Stiles looked into the night with wide eyes.

"It was like she was possessed," he muttered, worry making his stomach flip.

"Y/n— What are you doing here? Are you alright?" Parrish asked, as I leaned over, holding my hands on my knees. He stood, and he came to my side, putting a hand on my back. "Jesus, did you run here?" He asked. I saw the door to the Sheriff's office open. Mr. Stilinski stared at me with wide eyes.

"Oh no," he muttered. Parrish led me into the Sheriff's office, sitting me on the couch. Mr. Stilinski nodded at him. "I've got this one. Don't worry," he assured. The door closed, and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I think— I think I— I saw a murder?" I said. His eyes narrowed.

"Weren't you and Stiles supposed to be staying in tonight?" He asked skeptically. I locked eyes with him, and his eyes widened. "I see... You didn't see— but you... Oh..." Mr. Stilinski looked lost for a moment, before shaking his head. He pulled out a notepad, and I explained to him what I saw. I left out the part where the guy was missing a mouth, but I tried to be as helpful as possible. His phone rang a couple minutes later, and he picked it up.