- 1 - how it started

Disclaimer

Please mark that most of the characters and some parts of the storyline are based on the game Valorant and therefore belong to Riot. I do not own these! But since there are just small pieces of the whole Valorant story that are official by now, I interpret them in my way to built up this book here.

Now lets get started~

Trust the process;)
______________________________________

Prologue

,,(...) there is spreading a rumor, that a new terror organisation was spotted to steal Radianite that was newly found in Italy. The police stays silent about the case..."

Annoyed about the daily dialogue in the news, the TV was turned off.

,,Everyday the same bullshit. Like the world wouldnt know by now."

,,The new events have been worrying tho. It seems like the world is coming to an end."

,,Humans are disgusting either way."

,,Ey, dont be so pessimistic. We will save the world and then we will be the heroes."

,,What the heck are you dreaming about fire boy?! Its a happy end for us if we dont end up getting killed by the freakin police, man!"

A wild discussion started, while some of the older persons just stayed back, taking a big sigh. Ever since "The First Light" the world was facing some crazy events and it was their job to hold this chaos off and travel around the world to save the cities from destruction.

And the small executive group, that was fighting against this, was called...

The Valorant protocol.

It wasnt a secret anymore: the cause of this crazy events wasnt only the fault of this new radioactive element called Radianite.

No, humanity has been fighting over it too. Some terroristic groups started to steal the Radianite out of small cities and destroyed everything that came across their way. Weapons had been made out of the blue crystal, dangerous weapons.

Valorant brought these illegal groups down to their knees but then... the agents of Valorant came across a new enemy:

Themselves.

But this is another story, that will be told soon.

Blood Rush || Valorant FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें