- 11 - ,,Its okay, you are loved"

,,Phyllis! Get yourself together! Im your friend!", Omen claimed while dodging your attacks.

But you didnt care. Your attention switched to something else- the Radianite.

You need it.

In the blink of an eye you got to the other side and reached out for the stone.

The other Radiant couldnt reach you in time so you got what you wanted...

The wave that came across your body was feeling like pure ectasy. You could feel your strength rising and didnt even wasted a single thought about the after effects of consuming this blueish crystal.

Meanwhile Omen looked at you, not moving an inch. He seemed emotionless while his insides clenched in sorrow.

He couldnt hold you back and with that you probably shortened your life for a few years more even if it was only a small chunk.

Before he could get out of his thoughts a purple wave hitted the training hall.

Reyna was back together with the two agents Omen requested.

As soon as the weird looking ability from Kayo reached you, everything was gone- the good and euphoric feeling vanished and instead you felt how your body reacted to the toxic Radianite. Every single drop of strength left your body.

You clenched your fists on your chest and fell on your knees, while pressing your teeth together.

It hurts.

Since you never got canceled while consuming the Radianite and its euphoria you never really felt your body wrecking under the influence of the blue crystal.

Tears started to form in your eye corners and it was like you couldnt breathe. You heard your own heartbeat repulsing.

Your vision started to get blurry as you saw Sage running in your direction. One of your hands reached out to her.

She slid on her knees in front of you and grabbed the hand. The second ur fingers touched a soothing light came from her palm, ready to help you out of your misery.

The pain got less and then you finally took a deep breath, falling face forward. But Sage caught you before you could hit your head.

,,W-What happened?", it wasnt more than a whisper that left your lips but everyone heard it clearly.

,,Ah its okay, sweetie. You showed us that you are definitly worth the training. With you on our side the Radiants future shines bright...tho I guess for now you should stay away from Radianite. ", Reyna seemed kinda excited but soon got a fury gaze from Sage and Omen.

,,Could you leave us alone, please? I wanna check her condition.", Sage ordered while still looking at Reyna.

,,Whatever you wish, come robot.", the mexican Agent left together with Kayo.

Omen thought he should leave too, but you held him back: ,,Could you...stay?"

He looked at you, not sure what to do. When your eyes met his face, he clenched his fists, unable to hold eye contact.
He felt like it was his fault. He never bothered to ask about the details of your abilities so no one had a clue how to hold you back. Or he could have just ordered Kayo to come before the training even started.

,,I'm sorry. I need to go.", and with that he just vanished, leaving behind a hint of his dark smoke.

Sage sighed. She knew you would have needed his calm and experienced words. But she also knew Omen would put himself in fault for the things that happened. Even if he wouldnt show anyone.

Her attention came back to you as you groaned in pain while trying to get up.

,,Please lay down here until the effect wears off. Kayos methods arent really healthy for a Radiants body. It can cause bad side effects on us.", the chinese woman calmly continued to fill your body with her healing energy.

But her expression changed to worried the moment she saw your face.

,,Listen... this happened to others too. Controlling a radiant power is rare and all of us here have a dark background story. You are not alone and you should never forget that. You never chose to become a Radiant so dont blame yourself. The path you will walk now might be the worst, but in the end you will be able to save hundreds of lifes with your ability...you will change this world together with us.", when she ended her dialogue she wrapped her arms around you.

Your eyes widened.

The hug felt warm...so warm.