Future Date - Sasuke

The world that you and Sasuke live in is vastly different from the world you entered a couple months ago. It wasn't planned but you ended up back in the future again and here is where you will live the rest of your lives out together.

Waking up in his arms was pure bliss, the curtains billowing in the wind as the birds sing welcoming you into the morning of another day in the 21st century.

Looking around your room as you first open your eyes in the morning to that bright city light, it was hard to believe that you were here in the future or to you, the present with your boyfriend. Being in the Sengoku period was fun and all but there is no place like home and you both agreed on that.

Sasuke shifted slightly in bed and his almond shaped eyes gradually opened, peering at you from beneath his lashes. You looked down at him and smiled, seeing him first thing in the morning was nothing more than a blessing.

He pulled you into his arms and attacked you with rapid kisses all over your face; on your nose, cheek, chin, forehead and even on your closed eyelids. You let out a giggle and feigned surprise at his adorable actions even though he greeted you this way every morning, I guess you could say it was something of a tradition for you two, to engage in this playful love.

"Good morning, Y/n, did you sleep well?" he gently caressed your unruly bed head and smiled that smile that left you weak in the knees, oh did he know how to get your heart beating.

"Morning. How could I not sleep well, when you kept me so warm" you answered him and rubbed your eyes and then stretched your arms out in front of you.

As you were doing that he caught hold of your extended arms and travelled his hands down to your conjoined hands where he enveloped your petite hands with his own.

"I think that has something to do with being in the future" he stated as he looked into your eyes and held your joined hands close to him.

"I don't know, I'd say it's a Sasuke thing" you shrugged your shoulders at your own words to pretend that you weren't sure but Sasuke knew what game you were playing and he loved every moment of it.

"As much as I want to keep you here all day, we should probably get up" Sasuke slightly frowned and you frowned back at him letting the disappointment appear clear on your face. 

"Sadly, I agree" you started to climb out of bed only to be pulled back under the covers and end up nose to nose with Sasuke.

"On second thought, I think we can spare just 10 more minutes" you laughed at his adorableness and wrapped your arms around him tightly, hugging him to you as though that would extend the time.

His own arms holding you close to him as you snuggled your head into the side of his neck. He could feel your breath tickling the nape of his neck and was overcome with love for you, just how could you be so cute.

It took you 30 minutes to pry yourselves away from each other and get out of bed, getting dressed and brushing your teeth next to each other in your twin sinks. You both ended up in the kitchen, with Sasuke pouring milk into two bowls of cereal and setting one down on the table where you were already seated, he then took his bowl and sat opposite you.

It was moments like these that you treasured. The fact that you could peacefully eat your breakfast together without the worry of an impending war on the horizon. 

"Do you have any plans today Y/n?" he casually asked as you brought a spoon of corn flakes up to your mouth

"Not today, why?" your excitement at the prospect of getting to go on a date with him was noticeable in your voice and Sasuke could sense this.