"I Don't Want To Sleep With You" Prank - HC

Mitsunari Ishida

-- "I wonder" you thought to yourself as you got ready for bed and brushed your hair. You'd never pranked Mitsunari before and your feeling very mischievous right now.

-- You walked out from behind the changing partition to see your boyfriend already lying on the futon with his glasses on and looking stunningly beautiful while reading a book on war tactics.

-- Mitsunari looked up and lowered his book you took this opportunity to get his attention "Actually I think I'll sleep somewhere else today"

-- You walked towards the door and were about to open it but your hand froze on the door handle. "What? Lucy?" Mitsunari said very confused at what was happening.

-- Mitsunari quickly got off the futon, tripping on a book in his haste to get over to you. "What do you mean?" he said with a muddled expression "h..have I done something wrong?"

-- Looking at his sweet face you decided you couldn't keep this up anymore, he looked extremely worried. You took his face in your hands "I'm sorry Mitsunari, It was only a prank" you said reaching up and kissing his forehead.

-- "P..prank? oh Y/n that's funny" he said and laughed awkwardly

-- You took his hand and led him back over to the futon "I'm still sleeping here with you" you said smiling and sat down on the futon.

-- In the end you both went to sleep and you promised to never do that again. Mitsunari held you tightly all night.

Masamune Date

-- You and Masamune just got off work and bumped into each other on your way back. You reached the door to Masamune's room and he opened it and gestured for you to go inside.

-- Inside you saw Shogetsu curled up into a ball in the middle of the futon "Looks like Shogetsu has stole our bed lass"

-- You smiled in Masamune's direction and continued to walk into the room. Masamune sat on the futon and it caused Shogetsu to stir and jump off.

-- After you were both ready Masamune opened his arms "come here kitten"

-- You had a slight smile as you walked over to Masamune but then you stopped and suddenly thought of something very bad.

-- "Kitten?, Lass?. You okay?" Masamune asked curiously as you were just standing there now.

-- "I don't want to sleep with you" you said with confidence. That's what you'd thought about when you stopped.

-- "Why? what's wrong?" he asked worriedly and took a step towards you

-- "Nothing. Just because." You turned around and walked out the still opened door. Meanwhile Masamune was left confused.

-- Shogetsu watched you go with a tilted head and the plodded out the door to go with you

-- Masamune started towards the door but before he could get out you walked back in and right into his arms.

-- "Sorry Masamune. It was a prank" he tightened his arms around your waist and lent down so his mouth was right next to your ear and then he whispered "brave huh, I think it's time I show you want happens next yeah?"

-- Lets just say you and Masamune didn't wake up until afternoon the next day when Hideyoshi came to scold you both.

Mitsuhide Akechi

-- You and Mitsuhide were on a information gathering mission on the outskirts of Chugoku. It had rained heavily and you both ran to the nearest Inn to seek cover for the night.