When They Find You Crying - HC

The same as the last one I used a name picker to pick 4 boys. These are the ones I got, I managed to get 2 out of 4 of the ones I really wanted to use in this head-canon. I hope you enjoy it

Kenshin Uesugi

You had woken up from a dream where you were having a picnic with your family and friends in a park in the modern day. You had tears forming in your eyes when you realised how much you missed them. 

You attempted to get out of bed and into the garden as to not wake Kenshin with your sobs that were already building up but that wasn't going to happen

You wriggled to the side of the futon where you were now sitting when someone grabbed your wrist tenderly but firm. Enough firmness to keep you locked in one place.

You turned around to see Kenshin staring at you with his eyes half open, as soon he saw the tears flowing down your face you better believe his eyes were wide open then. His voice was laced in worry and confusion.

"Where are you going? Why are you crying?" Kenshin asked in a tired husky worried voice.

He sat up and pulled you into him so your head was lying on his shoulder as he ran his hands up and down your arms after noticing how cold you were.

"It's nothing, you should go back to sleep" You told him as you wiped your eyes, There was enough tears to dampen the sleeve of your sleeping kimono.

Kenshin didn't understand why you were trying to push him away when there was obviously something wrong.

You tried to pull away from him but he wouldn't let you go. He wasn't going to just let you be alone in your sorrows.

"No, you helped with my sorrows so let me help you with yours" Kenshin said while looking into your eyes with his heterochromia eyes.

You gasped when you saw the anxiety on his face. What were you doing, not telling him whats wrong is probably hurting him more than your hurting right now.

"I'm sorry" You blurted out and threw yourself against Kenshin's solid chest. Crying into his kimono.

Kenshin was taken aback for a second before he wrapped his arms around your back and kissed your head. 

"I had a dream about my family and It made me realise how much I miss them" You told him while quietly sobbing and bunching your fists up in the silken cloth of his robes

Kenshin stiffened at your words. You felt the tension in his body because you were in his arms. You pulled away to look at his face, he was looking down at you with frightened eyes.

You understood at once, lifting your hand up to put it on his cheek. You were now the one comforting him. "I'm not going anywhere though" You reassured him

Kenshin breathed in "That's good to hear, because I don't think I could let you go" He said and it didn't even sound possessive to you. "Tell me what I can do to ease your pain" Kenshin asked pulling you back into him.

"Lets just sleep" you proposed and he was down for any idea you had that would please you

You both got back under the covers and Kenshin put his arms around your waist pulling you close to him protectively. This time you dreamed about your future with Kenshin.

Nobunaga Oda

You and Nobunaga had gone to bed. Nobunaga had sensed something was off with you but when he asked you denied it, he left it at that and both of you went to sleep.