When You Faint - HC

Nobunaga Oda

-- You hadn't told anyone that you weren't particularly feeling very well, It wasn't until you passed Masamune in the hallway and he noticed you swaying slightly from side to side.

-- Masamune thought fast as he saw you falling to the side, your head would have banged up the wall if it wasn't for Masamune catching you just in time.

-- Nobunaga would hear of this right away and assign Hideyoshi to finish writing the letters for him. He was obviously happy to oblige

-- After waking up slowly a couple hours later you mentally face palmed thinking of the trouble you caused.

-- Nobunaga heard shuffling and quickly reached out to caress your face as you opened you're eyes to see him looked down on you with a slightly worried expression.

-- "Y/n? How are you feeling?" He asked smiling as he helped you to sit up

-- "Feeling a little disoriented and dizzy but that's about it, How did I get here?" You answered, you were feeling really guilty because you knew Nobunaga was a busy man but because of you not telling anyone and not getting help when you started feeling ill you had made him put his work on hold.

-- "You should go back to sleep then and to answer your question you passed out in the hallway and Masamune caught you and brought you here before informing the castle" Nobunaga looked you in the eye and could just tell a deep emotion was swirling around your thoughts.

-- You shifted around on the bed and stared down at the blanket of the bed while looking really sad.

-- "I'm sorry" Nobunaga didn't understand what you meant. Why were you saying sorry?. "I'm so so stupid for becoming ill and now I've caused the whole castle trouble, Including you" You were at the verge of tears and Nobunaga just looked at you confused though you couldn't see his face.

-- He reached out and wrapped his arms around you. Keeping you secure against his chest. "You don't have to apologise for that, though I do wish you had told me how you were feeling".

-- After Nobunaga had soothed your worries you drifted off into a much needed rest only to wake up later on in the day to Ieyasu's horrible tasting medicine.

Kenshin Uesugi

-- This time around Kenshin knew of you not feeling your best and had you confined to your quarters but nicely. 

-- Actually you agreed to it because you didn't want him to worry about you when he has to focus on work.

-- Kenshin always got done with work very quickly so he can hurry up and get back to you, to check how you are and keep you from getting too bored.

-- Kenshin reached the entrance to your shared room. "Y/n I'm coming in" When he didn't get an answer his heart started to beat fast and his breathing got heavier as he flung open the door.

-- The sight of you lying curled up on the tatami mat floor is something he never wanted to see. His heart stopped his mind automatically going to the worse thoughts possible.

-- "Y/n!! please no! n....no no please" Kenshin shouted and sprinted to your side.

-- With trembling fingers he reached out and the relief he felt when he knew you were still breathing is something no other living being could come close too.

-- As Kenshin was worrying over what to do, should he move you? you suddenly opened your eyes and lifted yourself off the floor.

-- Kenshin was so happy but also still scared, he embraced you and you both sat there while he calmed down his emotions.