Punctures - Nobunaga

"Ouch" Y/N repeated for the fifth time as she jabbed her finger with the sewing needle.

I looked at her again to make sure she was okay. I got up and walked over and put my hand in the way of her sewing and took it out of her hand.

"Y/N you can't keep doing this to yourself" resting my chin on her shoulder I whispered "I can't keep hearing you cry out like that"

"It's fine, see" she lifted up her hand and showed me. 

but I could see multiple puncture wounds covering her hand, nothing serious but there was a lot.

"Lets just stop working and go to bed" I took her hand and led her to our bed. "Come here" 

I pulled her into my arms and pulled the covers over us. I placed her hand in mine and brought it up to meet my lips where I placed a kiss on every single mark.

"Remember your hand is mine and I will not permit any harm to come to it" I cradled her into my grasp and soothed her hair back. "I love you Y/N" 

She turned and met my gaze.

"I love you too, Nobunaga"

I pulled her face up to mine and kissed her passionately before we both fell asleep in the loving, safe and secure arms of each other.

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, and sorry this is short but I wanted to get something out there and I've had a lot of work to do for school. I break up around next week for the summer so hopefully I'll be in the mood to right a lot more