Warlords During Quarantine - HC

Nobunaga Oda

-- The whole castle is in a state of lock down. As long as Nobunaga has his candy he will be perfectly sane while being locked inside the tenshu.

-- He goes to the balcony at night and looks out over the quiet town and makes plans to take you out somewhere special after all this is over.

Hideyoshi Toyotomi

-- He can't keep still while in his palace because he's worrying about Nobunaga 95% of the time. He doesn't even attempt to sneak out to check on him though because Hideyoshi is such a stickler for rules.

-- Always making sure you are comfortable and having fun while being confined together while the world suffers.

Masamune Date

-- He has successfully been sneaking out since the start of quarantine and riding his horse until sunset. He misses the wind and the freedom so he just can't help himself.

-- Masamune spends all this time he now has writing letters to his vassals and making tonnes of delicious food for the two of you too eat. In just a couple weeks you had both already put on a few extra pounds from the feasts you have.

Ieyasu Tokugawa

-- Ieyasu has been working as a doctor to treat the people in town who have been infected with the contagious virus. He's been taking a lot of precautions after he comes back to the palace so he doesn't give you the virus.

-- Constantly checking your temperature and his as well as Wasabi's. He worries about you and hopes this all ends soon so life can go back to their normal and so you can see the rest of the warlords again because he knows you miss them.

Mitsuhide Akechi

-- He enjoys this time because he doesn't get much time with you as his job calls him away from home quite often. Mitsuhide is very sweet to you while you are both locked up together.

-- As soon as he is allowed to visit people, Mitsuhide goes straight to Hideyoshi's manor just to mess with him.

Mitsunari Ishida

-- He is all but oblivious to the virus because he is just reading books all day as he would have done months ago.

-- When he is in the real world he is cuddling with you and kitty but is also reading again sometimes but this time he is reading up on viruses.

Uesugi-Takeda Forces

Kenshin Uesugi

-- Forget just plain old lock down this is lock down extreme mode; he doesn't let you take a step outside, no contact with anyone outside of your room. It might seem possessive but he just wants to keep you safe.

-- The bunny army is also in your shared room so expect an avalanche of white rabbits to be all over you. Don't forget that he and you will be drinking sake a lot to pass the time.

Shingen Takeda

-- Shingen is going to show you lots of love because he has unlimited time now. Flirty pick up lines for every step you take and for everything you say.

-- He gets a lot of use out of all the spare time. By the end of lock down he has successfully made enough furniture to decorate a whole small house.

Yukimura Sanada

-- Lots of time spent together so expect a lot of playful words like boar woman and dummy being thrown at you at all times of the day but at night he hugs you tight.

-- Always thinking about Shingen and is praying that he is not stuffing his face with sweets now that Yukimura can't see him.

Sasuke Sarutobi 

-- He's working on new designs for his ninja weapons; has managed to make his ground spikes 10 times as deadly as before and his smoke bombs now spread out an extra 6 feet each way.

-- He's sneaking up on you while you are in the midst of sewing. Putting his arms around you to hug you from behind.

Other

Kennyo

-- He spends the majority of his time at his built in temple praying that more lives will not be lost through this virus. Also Kennyo is vehemently praying for your safety throughout all of this as well even though he thinks he doesn't deserve the assurance of your safety.

-- You both like talking to each other for a lot of the time you are in lock down. You talk about your life you had in the future and also about Kennyo's life when he was younger with a lot of persuading from you.

AUTHORS NOTE

I decided to write a fun little Headcanon because of what's happening in the world. I am nearly 3 months into quarantine. I hope you are all staying safe and that you enjoyed reading this.

The Mid-term ranking in the Sengoku Showdown 2020 results recently came out and I just knew Mitsuhide would dethrone Nobunaga as number 1. I think this is the first time Nobunaga has not made number 1. We'll see what happens when it comes to the end of the collection event.