(TW) When You Flinch During An Argument - Ieyasu

Trigger Warning: May trigger some readers, please don't read if this will happen

You were out with your friend Yakishobu. You didn't tell Ieysau where you were going today. You tried but unfortunately he was in a War Council and you couldn't find any maids or messengers to tell him for some reason so you decided to just go and hope he understands.

You and your friend hadn't gone far you were still planning on staying on staying in the town of Azuchi. You both had just gone to a really nice dumpling joint and tried the new seasonal recipe. 

You were going to head back to the castle and thank Yakishobu for a great day but then he suggested that you two should go visit a place that he liked to hang out at that's about 30 minutes outside of Azuchi. So you agreed not thinking much of it. 

TIME SKIP

War council had finished about 1 hour ago and Ieyasu had been asking everyone in the castle if they have saw you since then. He could feel the panic rising in his chest as everyone shook their head. It was getting late now what if something happened to you, he couldn't get that thought out of his head. He wasn't in his right mind anymore so he didn't think to tell the other warlords about your absence and that you had disappeared somewhere.

The guard at the castle gates had told him you left the castle to go into town a while ago.

Now he was scared. He was thinking about all the trouble you could have gotten in, in town alone. He kept up the chain of information asking everyone he saw getting little bits of information every  4-5 people he asked. 

He had found out that at some point in the day you were seen with a man who looked about middle aged.

A man. Man. Man. Man is all he was saying in his head at this point. He had to find you fast he just hoped it wasn't to late. Another thought popped up in his mind did you go with this man willingly or unwillingly.

He continued to look for you, the sky getting darker covering the world with a veil of black. Slowly distinguishing his hope of ever finding you.

TIME SKIP

You new it was late and just hoped Ieyasu wasn't worrying about you. Little did you know he was frantically running around town looking for you. He had heard that you had headed out of the town a while ago. Upon hearing this a new emotion roared through his body twisting with his worry. Fury. Had he not told you to never ever go out of Azuchi before without him or a proper escort. 

You had just made it back into town and said goodbye to your friend when you heard a familiar booming voice coming from the crowd.

"Y/NNN!!!"

before you could turn around you were grabbed by the arm roughly and pulled into a nearby alley. Where you were pushed up against the cold stone wall and pinned against it.

Upon seeing Y/n, Ieyasu suddenly felt relived but very quickly that was replaced by anger. He had her pinned against the wall. He was breathing heavily and knew he needed to calm himself down but he couldn't think of that at this moment. All his mind thought was Y/n is safe and she has a lot of explaining to do.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!" Ieyasu shouted through his anger.

He had Y/n's hands pinned up at either side of her head. Breathing deeply.

You were shocked at his reaction and tried to break free but with no avail. 

"Ieyasu, calm down. I was just out with a friend" You told him while studying his reaction