Well Rested - Masamune

The moon was high in the sky, clouds rolling over it every so often. The wind was particularly chilly that night. Crickets could be heard lurking among the uniformly cut grass.

Away from all this was Y/n and her beloved Masamune. They shared each other's warmth on this night, holding onto each other tight, even in the throes of sleep. They slept the night away together.

In the morning, Masamune woke up, he watched his lovely Y/n sleep peacefully for a short time before getting out of bed and dressing for the day, not long after, it was Y/n's turn to rouse from her slumber and start the day.

They got ready in quiet silence, only exchanging a few well wishes for the day before going separate ways. They worked hard at their respective jobs throughout the day until it was time to meet back up in their shared room for another rest to end the day.

As soon as Y/n walked through the door, Masamune was already there and holding his arms out wide for an embrace. Y/n's simper was almost as wide as a Cheshire smile as she ran towards him and right into his arms.

"How was your day?" he asked as she snuggled into his broad chest. She answered him with a few strings of 'good'. Just like this morning, they got dressed again together but this time it was to remove their day outfits and slip on something more appropriate for the night.

They dropped down to the futon together and held each other securely. There weren't many peaceful moments in a time of war and they were few and far between but sometimes moments like these occurred and they were always welcomed completely.

He kissed the top of her head and she returned it by kissing his cheek. They rested now.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring but they will be prepared, they will be well rested for it and also full of love. 

AUTHORS NOTE

This is in celebration of Masamune's sequel, I hope you are all enjoying it because I certainly am. This a shirt piece that I just wrote in the library on my first day back, I really think this might be the last time I can post every Monday. Hope you enjoy it anyways.