Break Up Prank - HC

Okay from now on for Head-canon's I'm going to do 4 of the guys because doing them all at the same time takes me so long to do. I might do the others sometime in the future. I used a wheel picker thing to pick the boys I'll write about. Just so you know the way I wrote this could not be called a head-canon in the slightest but never mind.

Mitsuhide Akechi

I suddenly remembered the video I watched when I was in the modern day, where the girlfriend sat her boyfriend down and told her she wants to break up as a prank. This was probably a really bad idea but I'm bored.

I waited for Mitsuhide to get back from the dungeon's, making sure my face looked really serious

Ahhh maybe this was a bad idea, but there is no backing out now

Then I heard the familiar footsteps coming from behind the door. The door opened and there was Mitsuhide

He hadn't even walked 2 steps into the room before I called him over

"Mitsuhide, can you come here for a second?. I'd like to talk to you about something" I kept my voice even, so it seemed like I didn't care but deep down this was going to hurt me, though I knew that I would never have this conversation with him under any other circumstances.

"Of course, What is it Little Mouse?" Mitsuhide replied while striding over after leaning his Tanegashima rifle up the wall.

I played with my fingers, twining them together and then un-twining them

Mitsuhide looked down at my hands. "What is it?"

I looked him in the eye. Great I already feel intimidated. "I have to tell you something and I don't think your going to like it. M...Mitsuhide I want to b..break up" my heart already broken from ever letting those words come out my mouth

"Hahahaha" Mitsuhide started laughing with that smirk plastered on his face, the smirk I've come to love.

"Why are you laughing?, I'm being S..serious" I stuttered

"Oh Little Mouse you are so easy to read, You can't fool me" Mitsuhide said confidently still with the smirk

"I should have know I couldn't pull the wool over your eyes, your right it was a prank" I admitted with defeat, disappointed in my prank

"That was a cute attempt though" Then he kissed me out of no where and walked out of the room leaving me speechless.

Ieyasu Tokugawa

The day was going slow not many Kimono orders lately, I was bored and new Ieyasu was coming back soon so I'd decided to play a prank. I know this is a bad idea but I want to see if Ieyasu breaks his tough guy facade when I tell him.

Okay lets get prepared. I started practising my lines and making it seem real, I'm a really bad actor and can't act to save my life.

Okay okay he's here I can hear him

"Y/n, I'm coming in" Ieyasu said as he pulled open the screen door.

"Ieyasu. I'm so glad you are back, Have a seat I need to talk to you" I said. OMG my acting is great what is happening.

Ieyasu looked at my serious face and gulped.

"I..It sounds S..serious" Ieyasu said nervously flicking his eyes up to look at mine after he sat down. His long eyelash shadows vanishing.

"It is. I won't keep this in any longer, you need to know that I no longer want to be in this relationship anymore" I could keep my voice even and stable because I knew this wasn't true and it was only a prank.