Hold On Tight - Nobunaga

Nobunaga's trip was coming up soon, he wanted me to go with him because after he sorts out some business he had planned a special hot springs stay for us.

Obviously I wasn't going to pass up a chance to go somewhere with Nobunaga with no guards or anything at all, even though Hideyoshi insisted he allow some vassals to come along, Nobunaga was adamant in saying no.

It was the day of the trip, we were planning on travelling light so we could get their faster and wouldn't be slowed down.

I was just looking over the stuff we had prepared to take with us when a pair of arms slid their way around my waist and a chin was put onto my shoulder.

"Are you ready?" A deep voice asked turning their head to leave little kisses in the crook of my neck.

I giggled, "Whats got into you? and to answer your question yes I am" I felt a little giddy while Nobunaga's breath played over my neck and shoulder.

"Hmmmmm" Nobunaga responded while still kissing my neck

I turned around in his arms which made him stop kissing me. What a dumb decision that was because now I missed it. "Soooo whats wrong?"I asked, resting my hands on his sculpted chest.

"I just thought you deserved a little reward" He smirked and let his hands drop from my back walking out to the balcony.

Okay what even was that just now. How unexpected, now my brain Is fuzzy. Okay back to checking if we are set to leave soon.

TIME SKIP

We had everything we needed. I stepped out onto the balcony and watched Nobunaga look over his town with a proud smile it made me proud just watching him stand their. Sometimes I think to myself how is it even possible I am with THE Nobunaga Oda.

As I was consumed in my thoughts and just staring I hadn't realised he had walked right up to me. "I'm getting the feeling you are a bit out of it today" He stated while brushing his hand across my cheek.

I snapped out of my thoughts and shook my head. "If I am its because of you" I told him, he seemed pleased with my response.

"We're leaving very soon, see you have everything" Nobunaga said as he walked out the Tenshu with that signature smirk in place on his face.

TIME SKIP

The warlords were waving us off. Nobunaga got on his horse and put his hand out to me, I took it and he pulled me up placing me in front of me. Even though I could ride on my own now, me and Nobunaga always rode together it was our thing. He put his arm around me and held me securely so my back was pressed up against his chest.

We said our goodbyes to the guys and then Nobunaga kicked the horse into a start.

We'd been riding for a couple minutes and could no longer see the castle from where we were.

"You're awfully quiet Y/n" Nobunaga said and I could feel his gaze on me so I turned around to look at him.

"I was just thinking about us" I said with a big smile on my face

Nobunaga slowed the horse down to a trot and guided my chin to look in his eyes. "What about us?" He asked looking a bit unsettled

"Nothing bad I assure you. I've been with you for over a year now but I still can't wrap my finger around the fact that I'm ACTUALLY with you" I said running my hand down his arm, I felt his arm tense.

"And why is that?" Nobunaga asked looking extremely amused

I sighed. "Well look at you, you're so handsome and perfect and you're a historical figure" I told him before looking around to look at the scenery but just to go back to the one thing I truly wanted to continue looking at which was Nobunaga.