If MC Forgot Nobunaga (Again) Part 2

Nobunaga POV

I tried to speak but words refused to leave my mouth.

She waited.

"Y-you don't know w-who I am?" I asked shaken

(Out of all the things, I didn't once think this could be what was wrong and why she seemed different)

"No" she answered not realising the immense pain her words were causing me. No sword to the heart or bullet to the arm could hold a candle to the pain of that word.

I choked back my agony

"I'm N-Nobunaga Oda, Lord of Azuchi castle"

"WHAT!?!?" Lucy blurted out.

The memory resurfacing in my brain.

(This reminds me of the first day we first met, when I told her who i was).

I got her to come to Azuchi castle with me. Even though it pained me to not be sleeping in the same room as her, in the same bed and having her wrapped in my arms. I had to put her In her old room.

(I can't expect her to stay in a room with a man she thinks she's never met).

I had called for Masamune and Mitsunari to come to my chambers quickly.

"You are go find the man who calls himself Sasuke and bring him here, tell him it's important and it's about Lucy" I ordered

"Lord Nobunaga, is something wrong?" Mitsunari asked worried.

"Yes, just bring him here!" I demanded

"Understood my lord" they both said in unison.

Hideyoshi POV

I had heard from Mitsunari that something's wrong with Lord Nobunaga. When he was on his way out in a hurry with Masamune.

I raced up to My Lord's room.

Usually I would knock, but forget that.

I threw open the door.

"Lord Nobunaga!?!?" I said panicked

"He was sitting at his writing desk with his head in his hands.

He hadn't even heard me come in, that's strange, he never lets his guard down.

(This is serious, is he okay?)

He looked up

"Hideyoshi what is it?" Nobunaga asked worried.

Nobunaga POV

(Please don't be about Lucy, please god).

I took in Hideyoshi's worried expression and his posture

(No doubt. Mitsunari or Masamune told him I was acting unusual and off).

"I heard that something's wrong with you" he asked

(Bingo)

He was taking in my expression

(he's probably really worried because no one has ever seen me looking like this)

"Not me Hideyoshi, I'm fine, but someone else" I told him still trying to look regal. But failing.

"Who!?" He almost demanded

(I'll let him off, I know he most be worried)

"Lucy"

Hideyoshi POV

I have never seen My Lord look so vulnerable and defeated.

"What's wrong with Lucy? I couldn't hide the fear in my voice.

He sighed

(Lord Nobunaga has never shown such a weakness like this, but I bet he has with Lucy)

I was starting to think the worst as the silence was becoming unbearable.

"She doesn't remember me, or any of us" Nobunaga's voice trembled as he spoke.