MC With A Nightmare - HC

Oda Forces

Nobunaga

· He pulled you into his arms, pressing you tight to his bare chest

· Rocking back and forth softly

· He would rub soothing circles on your back, calming you down

· Constantly reassuring you that you're safe here in his arms.

· You would full back to sleep, curled up together you're mind to full of his love to even think about the nightmare.

Hideyoshi

· He would know what happened before you even told him because he's so attuned to you.

· Asking you what it was about while he nuzzled up and down your neck. Comforting you.

· "You don't have to worry about that, I'm not going anywhere"

· Lying down with no more worries you drift of in the arms of your lover.

Masamune

· "Kitten?" he shook you with a concerned force

· He wiped away you're tears and asked if you wanted to talk about it.

· He listened intently nodding and humming every now and then.

· The second you finished telling you're story he scooped you up and held you tight against him

· Whispering soothing words and making promises

· You found solace in each other as the night progressed.

Leyasu

· He awoke to you turning in your sleep, shouting about how you didn't want him to go

· He swiftly woke you up, looking distressed as he couldn't let this go on any longer.

· "Y/N?" he caressed your face to bring you back to reality

· He asked what was wrong and you told him, then he encircled his arms around your lithe body and kissed down your jawline.

· "I'll never leave" he pulled you back under the covers and you both fell asleep peacefully

Mitsunari

· The sweet bean found you staring at him, face wet. It took him a moment to realise you were crying.

· He anxiously asked you why you are crying

· Stroking your arm and your hair as you pour out your story, choking up with sobs.

· He assures you that nothing will happen. Cradles you in his loving arms as he hums to you, making you sleepy as you finally close your eyes.

Mitsuhide

· He catches you with his muscular, safe arms before you jolt up and land on the floor.