Chapter 22

Monday I woke up to my phone going off because I forgot to turn it on silent.

"Hello?" I asked sleepily 

"Look who is awake." A familiar voice answered.

"Eli, why are you waking me up..." "5 minutes before I usually get up?" I asked as I got up and out of bed turning on the light.

"Because I wanted to hear your beautiful voice." He said I could hear the smirk in his voice. I put the phone on speaker and got dressed.

"Well I have things to do and you probably do too. So we should probably hang up." I said as I put my black paint splattered v-neck on.

"Nope. Come outside." He told me as I put on my ripped skinny jeans.

"I will after I brush my hair and get my sisters up, okay?" I told him as I finished putting my shoes on and turning the phone off speaker.

He sighed, "Fine"

"Good now I am going to hang up and you're going to go do whatever Eli does in the morning, okay?" I asked as I walked into the bathroom.

"okay" He said sadly before we hung up.

I quickly did my makeup and straightened my hair that was staring to show my natural color at the roots.

After waking May and Faith up I went outside to see Eli's car parked outside with him waiting inside it. I smiled.

I went over to his car and knocked on the window. He jumped in his seat making me laugh. He rolled his eyes as me before rolling down the window of his car.

"You know that wasn't very nice." He said as a small smile appeared on his face.

"Why are you here?" I asked him ignoring his statement.

"Not very welcoming to your new boyfriend. I just wanted to give you a ride to school."

"You mean me and my two younger sisters?" I asked smirking at him.

"Yes you and your sisters."

"Okay then get May's booster seat out of my Mom's car and put it in yours, make sure it is in securely." I said still smirking before walking back to the house.

"What if I don't want to?" He yelled as he got out of his car.

I turned around and answered, "Then I'm not riding with you to school." I say still smirking. He sighs putting on a face sad face before going to my Mom's car and taking the car seat out. I smile and head back to the house to pack May's lunch.

"Why is he here?" Faith asked as she entered the kitchen dressed in a short skirt and a low cut shirt with converse she looked like a slut plain and simple.

"He is giving us a ride to school except for you if you don't change out of those clothes." I say as I put May's lunch box inside her book bag.

"You can't tell me what to do." May said crossing her arms.

"Well do you want me to get mom I'm sure her punishment would be so much better than me making you change." I say as I make breakfast for Mom and May.

Faith huffed and stomped her foot just as Eli entered the house.

"Hey, um what the heck is your sister wearing?" He asked as he shut the door. I smiled and Faith made a dramatic huff before stomping back to her room.

Eli sat down at one of the stools by the counter, "So why was she wearing that?" he asked.

"Not sure either her friends are, peer pressure, going through a phase or a boy." I replied as I fished making May's breakfast who just happened to enter the kitchen.