If i cant save myself at least I can save them Ch.10

Decembers' P.O.V

The next morning as I walked into the kitchen after doing my makeup trying my best to hide my bruises, which you could still see some, I saw my mother sitting and drinking hot coco.

"Hi, mom." I said  as I passed her to make May's lunch.

"Hi honey." She said as she sipped her hot coco. After a few minutes of silence I put Mays lunch box in her book bag my mother spoke. "You can drive the car today. I'm not working."

"Why?" I said turning to face her.

"Working tomorrow and Friday, so I get today off." I smiled some at this. She smiled she was happy she got to spend time with us and she was happy cause we are happy.

 After everyone was ready I rushed the girls out the door trying not to wince when my foot hit the ground.

"Did you wrap your foot this morning?" Faith asked as I put May in her booster seat in the back of the car.

"Yes I did." I replied as I sat I quickly sat in the drives seat glad to be in the already warm car.

"Really?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes I can't show you I am wearing my boots today so that it is easier on my feet." I replied as I backed out of the drive way.

"Did you take aspirin?" She asked as I started to drive down the road.

"Yes." I replied before I started to sing along to the Christmas music that was playing on the radio. I smiled as I started snow adding a small layer over the layer of snow that was already on the ground.

After I closed my locker I felt bad as I approached Ashton I wish I didn't hear what she said to Adam yesterday. I pretended that everything was fine and that my foot didn't hurt with every step I took and I prayed she didn't say anything about my face as I quickly tried to cover up my face more with my hair.

"December!" She said hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back. As we pulled away Eli walked up us.

"Hey um December can I talk to you?" He asked looking me straight in the eyes with his green eyes.

"Sure." I said looking at Ashton who was smiling at me. "What's up?" I asked him as we walked away from Ashton and went to the near bye hallway.

"Well, I think we should get to know each other better so would you like to um well not go on a date with me but like um,-"

"Hang out?" I asked He nodded.

"Ya hang out like go out to eat and then we can go somewhere, just as friends." He said adding the last part after a few seconds.

"Did my friend put you up to this?" I asked him suspiciously he nodded no. "Okay then. Friday my house 7 o'clock, okay?" I asked he nodded and smiled. I walked away to see Ashton waiting for me.

"What was that about?" She asked as we walked to our first period class room.

"I have a date Friday." I replied nonchalantly

"Really?!" she asked excitedly as we sat down.

"yup. It's not really a date we are just hanging out as friends."

"I don't care this is a big step for you I am proud." She said smiling. I just nodded trying not to think about what happened at past dates or about how paranoid I was about this. I don't know why I said yes, I just did. I do want to get to know him he does seem like a good friend but probably no more than that, a friend.

The rest of the day went by quickly. My friends just talked about the non date I was having Friday luckily I was smart enough to turn it around on how we should get Riley or Emily a boyfriend so they talked about that for the rest of the school day.

"How was school?" I asked Faith as I drove down the road.

"Fine, so I hear you have a date Friday?" She said giving me a questioning look.

"What's a date?" May asked from the back seat.

"It's when a boy and a girl hang out with each other and it can end up with them starting a relationship together." "And it's not a date we are going as friends that will stay friends that is it." I added quickly glancing at Faith.

"Surre." She said as we turned into the drive way.

"Hi girls." My mom said as we entered the house. "Mommy!" May yelled and hugged our mother as we entered the house.

After doing my homework I walked up to my mother who was on the computer.

"Can I go to Ash's?" I asked

"Are you staying the night?" My mother asked looking up at me

"Yep." I said

"Okay you can" she replied "Oh and do you have a date Friday?" I nodded

"We are just friends nothing else." I said quickly. She just nodded not believing me

"Make sure you take you cell and your stuff for school and don't miss the bus" She said. I nodded and quickly grabbed my book bag as I ran out the door.

I walked down the sidewalk as fast as I could without slipping. I could not wait to drink some alcohol and party some trying to forget all the problems in my life.

*******************

Sorry this is kind of just a filler but hope you like my story. and please I know I am begging but if you did like it please vote and comment and add me to your library or become my fan. I would love that :-D