Chapter 26

"Morning" I said as I entered Eli's car, my small black denim purse on my shoulder and a frappuccino that Mom was nice enough to get me at Wal-mart yesterday when she went for groceries.

"Morning, ew coffee?" Eli said as I shut his car door.

"Not Coffee, Frappuccino get your facts right." I said as I bulked in and the car pulled out.

"Oh, I'm soo sorry." He said sarcastically as we drove down the road.

"I know you are." I said taking my feet out of my black slipper slip on shoes and putting them on the dash of the car.

Eli glanced at me and shook his head at me although there was a smile on his face.

"Yes?" I asked with a small smirk.

"First get your feet off of my car, second why are your socks not matching and third what are you wearing today?" he asked. I looked at him like he just slapped me.

"I mean that in a good way." He said smiling at me.

"Right." I said before taking my feet off the dash and slipping back in shoes.

"Anyway, my socks don't match because that's boring and I love the colors blue and purple so why not wear those colored socks." I said smiling and taking a sip of my frappuccino.

"Okay but still what are you wearing?" He asked looking at me real quick before putting his eyes on the road. I looked down at my bright colored sweatpants and smiled.

I looked back up and spoke, " Well whenever Emily, Riley, Ashton- well use to be Ashton, and me go Christmas shopping or shopping for something special we were are matching sweats and slipper shoes." I replied.

"Why?" he asked as I changed the radio station to a Christmas station.

"Because we got them a few years for each other because they were on sale and none of us thought the other got them it. Funny is that we all got different colors." I said as I took a big swig of my Frap.

Eli made on last turn and we were parked in front of Emily's house.

"Well you still look great no matter what you wear." Eli said turning to face me.

A huge grin appeared on my face and I think I even blushed.

"Thanks." I said quietly. He smiled and leaned in and kissed me softly. I kissed back knowing he was smiling as he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We started deepening the kiss without even thinking about it.

Before anything else happened I heard a familiar voice yell. "Get a room!" I pulled away a smile still on his face. I turned, a smile gracing my face as well. I saw Riley skipping to the car a giant smile on her face. Emily was right behind her in her matching sweats. Hers were bright green, Riley's was hot pink and mine was electric bright blue. We all had writing on are sweatshirts were we took turns writing on them. Tyler strayed behind Riley and Emily, he was looking at Emily the whole time who was swing her purse in her arm the whole time as she walked to the car.

"Hello love birds." Riley said as she slid in the back seat.

"hello Riley." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. I'm happy for you." She said smiling at me.

Just then Emily entered the car.

"Hi, December, Eli. Riley, um do you mind if you sit in the middle please?" She asked giving Riley this pleading look.

Riley sighed but still had a smile on her face.

"Sure." She said before slipping into the middle of the seat. Emily thanked her and quickly shut the door and buckling up.

"Still not talking to Tyler?" I asked turning to face her. She was looking out the window looking at Tyler who was walking around the car to get to the other side.

"Yeah," She replied turning to face me. You could see pain clear on her face.

"Don't worry. I'll work my magic and if that doesn't work I'll talk to him later."

"Wait, December what are you going to do?" Emily asked a little worry appearing on her face but she knows I won't do something I wouldn't want someone to do to me, at least when it comes to guys.

"Don't worry." I said just as Tyler entered the car.

"So, Tyler how did your date go?" I asked as he closed the door and buckled up.

"Okay, we are going on another date after Christmas." He replied unemotionally.

"Oh really she must be very interesting then." I said resting my arms on the back of the seat. Emily, Riley and Eli all watched me as I talked to him.

"Yes she is." He said harshly.

"Really tell me about Katy then." I said a smirk appearing on my lips.

His face went blank and his eyes grew big. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing so did everyone else.

"Um well she has hair and she is very nice and likes... things." He said awkwardly. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing again.

"That's, um nice. But I'm sure there are better girls then her." I said giving a quick glance at Emily who was giving me a small smile.

I turned back in my seat just as we began to drive.

Eli placed his free hand in mine.

"Eww us single people in the back seat don't want to see your lovey doveyness." Riley said from the back seat.

I turned my head to see her smirking face, "Then don't be single anymore." I said a smirk placing on my face.

She gave me a playful glare before I turned back around.

By the time we got to the mall, Emily, Riley and I were all singing Christmas songs on the top of lungs with the radio, of course the radio was way better than us.

As soon as Eli parked Tyler got out of the car yelling.

"Finally, freedom!" We all laughed.

"Come on let's get some shopping done." Emily said as we exited the car.

We all smiled and made are way to the mall, for hopefully a good time.