Chapter 25

The next morning Eli was there to take us to school again.

"Are you stalking me?" I asked as I opened the drive seat door.

"No, I'm taking my Girlfriend and her sisters to school." He said getting out of the seat and rapping his arms around my waist as I shut the car door.

"Speaking of sisters didn't you tell me you had one."

He rested his head on my shoulder and responded. "yes but she goes to college."

"Oh" I said and turn around facing him.

"Now while I finish getting ready. You need to go get May's booster seat and put it in her car." I said poking his chest when I said you.

"fine." He said. I smiled and started to walk away when he grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Wait." He said quietly. I looked over at him he looked concerned.

"Did you Dad see me leave last night?" He asked looking worried.

"Yes he did but he didn't do anything really."

"Really?" He asked not believing me.

"Really he just asked who you were I told him you were my boyfriend, don't worry." I said trying to reassure him.

"Oh, well that's good. Maybe I should meet him next time." He said with a smirk.

I got closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder which was a few higher then my shoulder.

"Not yet. With the divorce we are all really stressed especially him so it would be better if you just wait, okay?" I said smiling at him. He sighed and nodded.

"Good now go get May's booster seat please."

"Sure your highness." He said sarcastically but kissed me on the head before heading to my mother's car.

The rest of the day and the rest of the week went by fast; Dad came home sober each night we didn't talk much which was fine with me as long as he came home sober. He even played with May some I knew that made her happy I just had to make sure she wouldn't say anything to him about being drunk.

Today is Friday and mom is working normal shift which meant her and Dad would be home at the same time and Dad would probably not be drunk. This would be interesting.

"Are you okay?" Eli asked as Faith and May walked to the house, I stayed in the car.

"Yeah, Mom and Dad are going to be home at the same time tonight I'm kind of worried." I replied. Looking at my two little sisters as May talked to Faith probably about Christmas which was next Saturday so today was the last day of school before break.

Eli grabbed my hand making me look at him.

"Don't worry everything will sort out." He said with a smile. I nodded a smile creeping onto my mouth.

"Thanks, So you want to take my Christmas shopping Monday?" I asked with a smirk.

"Shouldn't you have already done that?" He said mimicking my smirk.

"Yes Mom did a lot of Christmas shopping but I need to get some for her, Dad, my sisters and she wants me to buy something's for my cousins because she forgot."

"Oh well I would love to but how am I suppose to get my girlfriend anything if I'm shopping with her?" he asked.

"Oh that will be easy because Emily, Riley and Tyler are coming with us." I said smirking again.

"What about Ashton and Adam?" he asked curiously. Ashton and Adam have kept to just the two of them lately. We don't know why they haven't talked to us a lot so we have just kept are space the one that knows the most is Tyler is still talking to Adam some and that's not much.