If I can't Save Myself at Least I can Save Them. Ch.3

This is sort of a filler but you get to meet two new charcters. So i hope you like it. :-)

*************

I stood in a dark room no light anywhere. Out of nowhere I see light at the end of the room but I can not move toward it I am frozen in place. Then my little sisters appear in the light, they look scared. Then my father appears across from them looking drunk and pissed. I see his arm go back then swing very hard striking Faith across the face. I scream and try to run to save her but I do not move. Then I see my father hit May causing me to scream even more. I watch as I see my father hi , kick and toss my little sisters many times. I try many times to move and save them but I do not budge, so I just stand there crying and screaming. Finally he is done but after he moves out of the way I see two lifeless bodies on a bloody floor and my father with a sadistic smile.

I jump out of bed my face wet with tears. That dream felt so real, it was terrible. I never want that to happen ever. That can't happen I will always make sure they are safe. I look over at my alarm clock to see that I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm rings so I decide to get up now.

I slowly get dressed in faded skinny jeans, a black tank top with a loose black My Chemical Romance band t-shirt, black and white a sweatshirt and one purple and one blue converse. I went to bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My face was a little bit swollen but not as much as last night. My face was a little bruised but could hopefully be covered with makeup. I quickly brushed through my black dyed hair with two purple streaks in the back. My school didn't really care about my hair color although non-natural hair color was against the rules no one really enforces many of the rules.

I remembered when I first dyed my hair last year my parents were pissed but after awhile they didn't care knowing I just dye it anyway. After brushing my hair I went into the kitchen and put some Ego waffles in the toaster for May and made hot coco for May, Faith and my mother who would probably be up soon also.

After putting butter and syrup on May's waffles I went and woke them up. "Faith, wake up." I said as I turned on the lights. She just grumbled.

"Faith, wake up!" I said shaking her.

Her gray eyes quickly opened groggily glaring into my dark gray eyes.

"Fine." She grumbled sitting up.

Then I went into May's room and woke her up. "May sweetie, wake up." I said as I turned on her bedroom lights. She quickly sat up.

"Morning, Cember." She said smiling at me.

"Morning, May Bell" I said as I left her room.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on my straightener I lined my dark gray eyes with black eyeliner and then added smoky black eye shadow. As my straighter heated up I gently put cover up on my bruises and then put foundation all over my face. You could only see a little bit of the bruises not that anyone would notice anyway. I quickly straightened my hair before leaving the bathroom the same time Faith entered it.

"Is the straightener on?" She asked, I nodded.

As I entered the kitchen to pack Mays lunch I noticed my mother drinking her hot coco at the contour.

"Morning Mom." I said as I pasted her and grabbed Mays cute little pink lunch box off the contour.

"Morning honey." She said as I started putting food in Mays lunch box. My mother just sat there reading last night's newspaper while she drank. Her brown hair was messily thrown into a bun to keep it out of her blue eyes that were framed by her glass that she wore a lot instead of contacts. Oddly all of us either have blue or gray eyes except for my father who has brown.