Scarlet.

I woke up feeling energetic.Tosay is the day of the war and even though Im a little worried Im also feeling confident that we are going to win.

"Babe wake up we have to get ready."Alex wakes up and pecks my lips.We both get up and do our morning routines.

I go to our closet and pick out tights and a sports shirt for me.I take out joggers and a sports shirt for Alex.

I put on a matching sports bra and underwear first then put on my clothes.Alex gets dressed after I was done.

I took out my trainers and before I could tie my shoelaces Alex kneeled in front of me and did them for me.I smiled at the sweet gesture and once he was done tying his shoelaces we walked downstairs.

"You make breakfast I'll make some coffee and then we'll go meet the others at the pack house."I nod and once we were done we went to the pack house.

When we got there I took all the elderly women,pregnant women and children to the safe room.Once they were all in I closed the door and locked it.I then walked out back the pack house.

We were about 2000 people out here.I was positive we are going to win this fight.We have a huge army and I am a secret weapon of some sort.I can't wait to use my powers being honest.

I stand next to my mate at the front with the warriors and my brother behind me.Amber is in the safe room as their baby is still young.

When the siren signaling that rouges were entering the pack borders rang I felt a surge of adrenaline rush.I used my heightened senses to check how many they are.I estimated it to around 700 wolves and 100 vampires.

Well this is going to be a easy fight.Doesnt he know vampires cant stand in the sun.Oncw they were all fully in sightwe ran toward them.

Guys lure the vampires out into the sun that'll reduce our competitors.

Yes Luna.

The pack took my instructions clear they were dragging the vampires out into the sun turning them into sand.

We went and attacked alot of the other wolves.I got knocked off my feet when a black wolf slammed into me.I quickly got up and looked at Adam.

He shifted back into human form.His nudeness didnt faze me at all.

"So Scarlet how do you feel him.Your mate is cheating on you just like my father cheated on my mother with a slur you called your mother.Shift back into human lets fight this without our wolves."I grunt and go behind a tree.

I wanna kill him on my own and I know if I fight him nude Alex will end up killing him.So I quickly get dressed in joggers and a shirt I found behind the tree.

When I walked out I saw that all that was left was a handful of Adams army and my whole pack standing in a circle.

"So tell me Adam how fast do you want to die."He chuckled and lunged in for a punch.I dodged him with my fast reflexes and he growled and turned around.He lunged again and all I was doing was dodging his punches.He kept getting more and more frustrated and out of breath.

"Ughhhh!!Stand still."I shrugged and stood still he lunged at me again and all I did was push him to the ground.

"Well this is a little bit amusing to watch but I wanna end this war and go see my babies."So I used my powers and boiled his blood.He started screaming and trashing as his insides were being boiled.He finally stopped breathing and his eyes rolled back declaring his death.

His warrior started cheering.That was odd to us since that was their leader.One of them came to me and thanked me.

"We are rejoicing because he took us from our packs unwillingly and saud he'd kill our families if we dont cooperate with him."They all hugged each other and I smiled at the fact that I set this people free.

"No problem.You guys can stay the night and freshen up then go to your packs tomorrow morning is that okay?"They all nod and bow to me.

I nodded and went to my mate.He was still being restricted from moving since he wanted to protect me from the time Adam was trying to punch me.

I walked up to him and they let go of him.I kissed his cheek but he had other plans.He passionately kissed my lips while pulling me closer to him.I felt sparks,tingles and eruptions in that moment.

"We can finally live in peace.Lets go freshen up and go get our babies and put all this behind us."We open the safe room first so all the women and children can come out.The children ran past us and went to their father's and brothers or sisters.Seeing such reunions after a war is what makes me glad they are still alive.

Alex and I walk hand in hand to our house.We started by eating a some granola crunch.

"Why dont we take a shower together we will be saving water."I look at Alex and I can see the mischievous glint in his eyes.I chuckle and pull him towards out room.

We take out the clothes we are gonna wear.We went to the shower and took one together.Lets just say it was one steamy shower.

We then got dressed and went out to Alex's car.We drive towards the hotel where Isabella is at with the twins.When we get there we walk directly to her hotel room.

Before we could even open the door we hear giggles and squeals.When I open the door I find Storm throwing around toys while Rain kept squealing when Bella made funny faces.

When the twins saw us they started crawling towards us.I almost cried in joy they still so small yet they already crawling.I guess my genes is making the growth process faster for them.

"Let's go home shall we."We thanked Bella and she informed us shes staying there for a little while.

We go back home and had movie night.

We finally have peace and we can focus on our lives.

____________________________
Hey guys.

So we finally come to the end of The Alphas racer.I hope y'all enjoyed it and I might bring more books in the near future.

For now Im going to edit this one and take a break.

But I cant leave without giving you guys an epilogue.So do you guys want to see Storm and Rain in their toddler age or teenage age?

Thank you for the support I really appreciate it😙.

Love you guys💜