Scarlet.

I was nervous when Alex's mother walked in.I wondered if she would love me or would she want Alex to pick another mate.I really hope she doesn't hate me.

When she walks into the kitchen and she realises I am here she looks at me.I look into her blue eyes studying me like she is reading my soul.She the walks up to me and does the most unexpected thing ever.

She hugs me so tightly I feel the air get knocked out of me."Momma please don't kill my mate yet."She chuckles and pulls back from me.

"Oh my dear you are very beautiful.Finally I will have the daughter I never had."Alex chuckles as I blush at her compliment.

"Thanks you Mrs.Blackwood."She scoffs.

"No darling call me Amanda."I nod and smile politely at her.

"Well who is this young man."I look at a very amused Jason.

"My name is Jason ma'am.I practically this girls brother."He ruffles my hair as I glare at him.Amanda gives him a big hug too.I am guessing she is a major hugger.

"Oh it's nice to meet my sons family.Well how about you come to dinner at our house tonight so we can get to know you two."Jason and I gladly accept her invite.

Amanda kisses her sons cheek and leaves."Jason you can freshen up in the guest room downstairs and we can all leave."I nod at Alex's suggestion.

Alex and I go to our room and I look through my clothes for any appropriate clothes to wear.I was suprised when I found a red flowy dress.I wonder when I bought that and why.

I put it on and feel satisfied when I see that it is long.It has a sweetheart neckline making a little cleavage show and a slit that only showed when I walked.

Deciding to make more effort in my appearance I put on a matte red lipstick and some eyeliner.Alex walks out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist and I try to not gawk at his defined chest.Failing miserably I gawk at his eight pack and a very hot looking v line.

"Take a picture babe.It lasts longer."I blush when I realise I have been caught.I look away and busy myself by looking for some nice shoes.I find red converses and decide to add a little bit of me in the outfit since I am not a heel type of girl.

Once I am satisfied with my outfit I walk downstairs and find Jason eating some olives while watching tv.I chuckle when I remember Jason's obsession with olives.I wonder how he found those.

He looked nice wearing a White shirt and some jeans.I was about to grab a snack for myself in the kitchen when my handsome mate decided to walk downstairs.

I am amazed again when I see that he is wearing a black shirt that hugs his muscles and black skinny jeans.I don't understand how he made such a casual outfit like that look so hot.

"You look very beautiful little mate."I shiver as I feel his breath on my neck.Forgetting that Jason was here we were about to kiss.

"Can you two please save that for the bedroom please.I don't want to have to see you too making my nieces and nephews."We jump apart and I laugh when I see Alex's irritated look.

We walk out the house and get into Alex's mustang.He drives us to his parents house.He parks and we walk inside the house.The first thing I smell is lasagna and I immediately feel my mouth watering.

"Mom we are here!"Amanda walks out the kitchen wearing an apron and holding a spatula.

"Dinner will be ready in five.Meanwhile why don't you show Scarlet and Jason around the house."Alex nods and leads us around the house.

We walk around till we heard squealing and I looked back to see a girl who looks like the female version of Alex run up to us and hugs me tightly.This family and their homely hugs.

She let's me go and freezes when she looks at Jason.I hear them mumble mate and they don't waste time.They start making out against the wall.I look at Alex and we both quickly walk away.

We walk back to the kitchen and I help Amanda set up the table.I realise that I have not seen Alex's father yet.

"Dinners ready!"I hear people walk downstairs and sit next to Alex.His sister and Jason walk downstairs both looking flushed and holding hands.I am really happy for them.

Another man looking like the older version of Alex walks downstairs.He looks at me in disgust and I already feel self-conscious as he sits down.

"By the way Scarlet.My name is Issabella.I am sorry I am didn't introduce myself.i was pretty occupied."I am chuckle as Issabella blushes.

"It's nice to meet you Issabella."We were about to start eating when the doorbell ringed.

"Alex will you get that."We look at Alex's father in confusion.Alex stands up and opens the door.I hear some squealing.

Alex walks back and he looks very pissed off.I wonder who that is.I look at the girl walking in wearing the most revealing outfit I have ever seen.

"Genevieve it's nice of you to join us."I almost choke on my own spit.She is Alex's ex yet his father decided to invite her when I am supposed to be visiting.

She glares at me,but smiles innocently at the others.I look around to see that everyone except Alex's father are glaring at Genevieve.I can't understand why Alex's father hates me without even knowing me.

"So Xander babe you replaced me with this pathetic little girl.I am pretty sure she can't be a worthy Luna."I feel my wolf shaking in rage.I was about to pop those fake boobs of hers.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY MATE LIKE THAT.WE ARE LEAVING."Alex stands up and before we were supposed to leave I turned to Alex's father.

"I am sorry to disrespect you sir.I don't understand why you hate me,but everybody at this table can see that the only reason Genevieve wants Alex is because of the power she is going to have when she is a Luna.I will put my life on the line if it means the pack and Alex are safe.I will do anything to prove that to you."Everybody gapes at me as I walk out with a grinning Alex holding my hand.

"Well that was eventful."I chuckle as Alex drives us back home.I then realise that Jason is probably staying with his mate.

We get back home and I change into Alex's shirt.I cuddle next to Alex in the bed as he rubs my back.Eventually I was drifting if to sleep.

"Goodnight my wonderful strong mate."

________________________________
Hey guys.

So I am very stressed by the finals,but hopefully I will get through it.

I just realised that That I have a major crush on Jace Norman😅he is my celebrity crush💜.

Who is your celebrity crush?😉

Please vote,comment and share.

Xoxo💜