Scarlet.

I was in a garden and everything looked to beautiful.I was wearing a long white dress.I was also wearing a silver crown.In a distance I could see one man standing there.I walked closer and gasped as I saw my father.

"Dad?"He opened his arms and I ran in them and hugged him tightly.

"My little angel.Even though you are not mine by blood you will always be my little angel."I sobbed into his chest missing him dearly.

"Where is mother?"He looked sad at the mention of mother.

"She is a bad person cause she cheated and didn't let the moon goddess grant her a rightful mate so she is serving her punish.I was given some time to give you this."I look at the pendant in his hands.It looked amazing.

"What is it for?"He put it on my neck.It felt a little cold.

"Everytime it lights up it means I am close by helping you and when it changes to a purple colour since its blue it means that I am protecting the twins."I felt my eyes water as I thought about my two little babies.We have our own angel.

"What about Alex.Who is protecting him?"He gestured to the side and I saw an older version of Alex.

"I will be.I am about to give him a male version of the pendant you have."I nod as I look at the pendant he has in his hands.

"Before you go my dear Scarlet someone wants to talk to you."I nod and when When I look behind me I see the most beautiful women I have ever seen.She was wearing a White dress and a gold crown.THE MOON GODDESS.

"Scarlet my child we don't have much time the twins are about to wake up.I need you to find a witch she goes by the name of Destiny.She is waiting for you."

"What is she going to help me with?Where can I find her?"She smiled softly.

"That I can't tell you,but follow the stars."I nod.I can feel myself slowly gaining consciousness.

"Bye dad I love you."He kissed my forehead.

"I live you too angel."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I woke up and looked around and saw Alex running in holding the crying twins.I chuckled at his distraught state.He looked like he was about to cry himself.

"What's wrong baby.What did the twins do."He sighed and sat next to me.

"They woke me up by crying so I thought there was some kind of danger.By the way where did you get that pendant and why is your hair silver."I walked to the bathroom and gasped as I saw that my hair was a nice silver colour.I also saw the pendant on my neck.

It was glowing meaning dad is here somewhere.That made me grin as happiness bursted inside me.

"Thanks dad."I walk back into the room and stop quietly watching Alex making funny faces at the twins.They were both watching him with smiles on their faces.It was nice seeing them bond with their father.

"Mommy!Mommy!I want to see my baby sister!I am a protector where are my clients!?"I chuckled as Bradley ran in the room wearing plastic knight armour.He sat next to the twins making them giggle.This is what a happy family looks like and to ensure that I need to find Destiny.

"Alex I need to talk to you about something tonight in your office is that alright."He looked worried but nodded nonetheless.I sat on the bed getting ready to breastfeed my babies.I started with Rain since she looked like she was more hungry.

After breastfeeding her I gave her to Alex to be burped.I did the same with Storm.I was about to go make Bradley some food when Rain cried.Checking her nappy I found that it needed changing.Deciding that I have to spend time with Bradley I gave Rain to Alex who was about to complain when I gave him my best pleading eyes.

"Okay on one condition.Tonight we are having some hanky panky."I hit his chest playfully.

"Mommy what is hanky panky?"I looked at my clueless little boy.He looked so confused and curious.

"Hanky Panky is when daddy whispers soothing words in mommy's ear so she can sleep better."I give myself a pat on the back as Bradley nods.Alex chuckles and walks away with Rain in his arms.I pick up Storm and hold Bradley's hand as we walk to the kitchen.

"Okay Bradley what would you like to eat my baby."His eyes glistened with excitement.

"Pasta!"I chuckled and took out some cooking ingredients.I played some low music so that it won't irritate Storms ears.I was dancing along to Pop Smoke while cooking.Bradley was watching what I suspect is Teen Titans Go.While Storm is sucking her bottle while sitting in her chair.

Alex walked down holding a drowsy Rain in his arms.He put her in her chair and gave her the bottle.She sucked as he held it for her.When she was done he burped her and took Storm to change her diaper too.

I was done cooking when they returned.What I didn't expect to see was Storm looking all white while Alex looked like he was scared.

"What happened to my baby girl."He chuckled nervously as Storm squealed and giggled.

"Well she uh....I was throwing away her diaper when she took the baby powder and managed to open it.It then poured all over her and now she is like now white.Tadah!"I chuckled as Storm looked really pleased with herself.She is going to be one heck of a child. 

I take Storm from Alex and walk toward the bathroom to give her a bath.She kept on pulling my hair on there way to the bathroom and gurgling.She has my facial features.

"Come on baby Storm.Let mommy give you a bath so we can eat dinner with your sister and dad."She squealed cutely.My babies are growing fast due to their werewolf genes and it's making me nervous.

Soon they will be going to kindergarten.

____________________________
Hey guys.

I know you guys are probably made for my late updates,but I have so busy lately💔💔

Love you all.

Xoxo💜