Alexandre:

I look at Scarlet as she glares at the girl who walks in between our cares.It seem like the mate bond is rubbing off her.She revvs her car when the girl asks us if we are ready.

As soon as the girl says go she sped in front of me.I tried to catch up to her but she drifted in front of me blocking me from passing her.I am very impressed and proud of having a mate who could drive like that.

When she crosses the finish line I can smell her triumph from my car.I get out and walk to her car clapping.

"Good race.Can I ask you a question?"She shrugs in response.

"What is your real name?"She walks to her car and I am about to walk away in defeat when she walks back holding a notebook.She writes something and hands it to me.

She walks back to her car and drives off.I look at the letter and read it.Scarlet Summer.

On my way to my car I order the largest bouquet of roses.I make sure they send them to her apartment.I then drive back to my house excited to finally find my mate.

When I get home I am immediately met by a naked Genevieve walking in the kitchen.

"Hey Xandie.Today is the day we finally mate and you make me Luna."I fake gag and chuckle.

"Nope.It is actually the day you take all your rubbish out of my house so I can fix the place for my mate."She looks at me in disbelief.

"BUT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LUNA.YOU CAN'T LET SOME STUPID GIRL RUIN THAT FOR US."I growl at her disrespect to her Luna and my mate.

"GENEVIEVE YOU WILL NOT DISRESPECT MY MATE AND YOUR LUNA EVER AGAIN OR I WILL BANISH YOU FROM MY PACK.UNDERSTOOD."She nods quickly and stomps up to my room.She packs some of her clothes and walks out.

I play some music on the home sound system and take some black plastic bags.I put in all Genevieve's belongings inside and throw them out the door.I then clean even adding a dance or two.

I then walk to my bathroom and wash my face the brush my teeth.I then change into my briefs and jump into my bed and sleep with my little mate on my mind.
_________________________________

I wake up with a huge smile on my face and quickly shower.I get dressed in record time and asked my driver to drive me to the Range Rover company.When I get there I walk around looking for the perfect car for my mate.You could say I did a research on her and found out a Range Rover Velar is her dream car.

I grin when I spot a matte black one,perfect.I look inside and I almost hug the sales person when I see that the interior is purple themed.It was like this car was made for her.

I buy the car and drive it all the way to Scarlets hotel.I call her and tell her that I am outside.I wait patiently as she comes downstairs.

When she walks out her jaw drops as she stares at the car I am leaning on.

"But you didn't race on this car yesterday."I shrug.

"I know,but my sources said that this is your dream car so I just bought it for you and since I have realised black might be your favourite colour I made sure it was a black matte one."

She jumps into my arms making me feel sparks and explosions.Then too quickly she pulls back and blushes.

She looks at the interior in awe and I can smell her admiration and excitement.She shakes the keys.

"Wanna take it for a test drive."I quickly get into the passenger side and smile proudly as she drives like a pro to a nearby cafe.

She parks in parallel swiftly and squeals as I chuckle at her cuteness.

We walk into the cafe.We and sit at the furthest booth.A waitress comes to us and pushes her boobs close to my face trying to look flirty,but it just pissed me off.Its girls like her that make men think all girls are toys to use.

Scarlet orders three choco-mint muffins and an iced latte.I decide to order waffles and orange juice.She scrunches up my nose in disgust.

"Ewww orange juice out of everything.Seriuosly Alex."I fake hurt and gasps as I puts my hand on my heart.

"You say what."She chuckle as I shrugs.

"Don't worry Scar.I also don't really like it but Genevieve got me in the habit of it."She looks hurt but forces a smile.

"Oh is she your girlfriend."I freeze and look at her.

"No,we broke up after I realised I don't want her,but I am just waiting for the love of my life."I look into her eyes and see them filled with alot of curiosity.

"I wonder who the lucky girl will be."I pull her hand and she gasps as the tingles erupt on our skins showing that the mate bond is getting stronger.

"I found her and I hope she feel the sparks a simple touch could bring and when I look into her eyes how much love I have for her."I make sure that she sees that the words are directed right at her.

I hope she will one day realise how much I love her and she will become my other half,my Luna and my beautiful mate.

____________________
Hey guys.

I have some questions to ask you guys.

Which is better from the following.

1.choco-mint ice cream or Cookies and dough.

2.Pink or purple.

3.Mask or whole face protector.

Now based on the story.

Should I bring some vampires and witches in here or maybe some hybrids😉

Xoxo

Please like,comment and share.