Alexandre

Today the Screen and the twins were back home.Currently the twins are asleep in the nursery and Scar is making some lunch with the baby monitor on the counter.

"Scar babe you don't have to make lunch you know.You can always ask the pack cooks to make it for you."She sighed.

"Alex I am not pregnant anymore let me have the freedom of doing stuff please."I nod and let her be.

Bradley walked in the kitchen looking like he was about to cry.I quickly rushed to his side and picked him up.

"Brad what's wrong buddy?"He sobbed in my shirt as I rubbed his back.

"T-The big c-children s-said that I am.....just a l-little b-brat that w-was a-adopted out of p-pity and that y-you are going t-to t-throw me away w-when my sisters are old enough."I felt my heart break and I could feel my rage coming.Scar sensing my rage quickly took Bradley.

"Oh my baby.We would never do that.You are my little boy and we are never going to throw you away.You are our first child okay?"He nodded as he snuggled into Scar still sniffing sadly.

"Bradley can you please describe to me what this big kids look like?"He nodded.He jumped down from Scarlets arms and pulled my hand towards the pack house.

When we got there he pointed to a group of girls who look like they're in the middle teens.I walk up to them and they don't see me at first.The one of them who looks like the leader of the group looks at me.

"Alpha how can we help you."She started pulling her shirt down and trying to look seducing.Its disgusting to see this young girls do this.

"Can you explain to me why you were picking on my son?"They looked nervous,but the one who talked to me glared at Bradley.I stood in front of him and glared at the girl.

"Alpha he is lying.This little brat came to me and told me that I look like a fake person."I look at Bradley who shrugged.I chuckled,this little one somehow has Scars honesty even though they are not blood related.

"Let's be honest he was not lying.Now I want you to meet me at my office."She must have thought that meant something else since when she walked in my office she had changed into a very short skirt and a what I would call a belt only covering her niples.

"Yes Alpha."She leaned down trying to show me her non existent cleavage.I gesture to her to sit down.She sits and puffs out her chest trying to make her chest look bigger.

"You will be punished for picking on my son.You will have to be his servant for a whole month."She looked baffled and started laughing.When she saw that That I wasn't laughing with her she stopped.

"Wait Alpha I would do anything rather then be that brats servant."She then 'accidentally' dropped a pen then stood up and bent down to pick it up.As soon as her skirt rode up I looked away not wanting to see her private parts.

"Okay well you have to choose between being banished or being Bradley's servant.Which one is it?"She huffed and puffed.

"I'll be the servant to that stupid little thing."I growled and my wolf took control.This girl is disrespecting us an Dhe doesn't like it.

"YOU WILL RESPECT BRADLEY AND SHOW SOME RESPECT UNDERSTAND!"She quickly nodded and cowered as my wolf glared at her.

"YOU ARE DISMISSED."She didn't waste time as she quickly ran out of the office looking like she is about to pee on herself.

Grayson ran in the room looking distressed.He was holding a piece of paper in his hand.

"Alex we got a problem.They delivered the date."I took the letter from him and read it carefully.

It stated that they are coming for war on the full moon and that is about two weeks away.We have two weeks to fully be prepared.

"Grayson call a pack meeting.We need to start training harder."He nodded and ran to call a pack meeting.

Alex we are all waiting for you.

I'll be there in two.

I walked to the pack hall and saw that all the pack members were present.Even Scar was here and the twins were in a stroller.She looked confused and worried.

"Hello all pack members.As we have all been aware there is a rouge demanding a war.He has given us a date.On the full moon of this month in two weeks the war will take place."The whole pack gasped and murmured.

"Please calm down people.We will ensure that there will be intense training to insure that we are ready for this war."I looked proudly at Scar as she said that.She is a natural Luna.

The whole pack calmed down instantly sensing the reassurance from their Luna.Scar gestured for me to go on.

"I will be training all males from sixteen years old at the time of six am to ten am.While the Luna will be training all females from sixteen at the time of six to nine am."The bowed in respect showing their agreement.

"But on the good news we are happy to announce that we have two beautiful twin girls."The whole crowd erupted in cheers as Scar held the tins in her arms.

"You are all dismissed."Some people left whole other walked forward to see the twins.Some even offered to babysit if we need it.

When we finally went back home I could tell that Scar was worried about what will happen in two weeks.I held her hand as we walked home.The twins were asleep in the stroller.This is relaxing and I wish that we didn't have to fight in a war in two weeks.

When we got home Scar went to sleep since she didn't really sleep last night cause the twins kept us up all night.I laid the twins comfortably on the couch.They stirred a little but didn't wake up.I laid next to them feeling drowsy.I fell asleep next to my little babies.

I hope this moments will come often.

_____________________
Hey guys.

Thank you for supporting me and choosing to read this book.I am so thankful.

Love you all.😘😚

Xoxo💜