Scarlet.

I woke up feeling amazing.I looked around and I frowned when I didn't see Alex.His side was still a little warm showing that it wasn't long since he left.I walked into the bathroom and took a hot shower feeling relaxed.

I tied a towel around my body and walk to the closet.I decided to wear something comfortable since today I am going to spend some time with Bradley before going to the gym then reading the diary.

When I was done getting dressed I walked back into the bedroom.What I didn't expect to see was to see Alex sitting on the bed with a tray full of food next to him.

"I'd want to make you breakfast in bed,but you woke up before I could suprise you."He pouted as I chuckled and sat next to him.Now everybody know Alex doesn't really know how to cook.I looked at the burnt bacon and the burnt eggs.I almost burst out laughing when I saw the toast.It looked like it was burnt but he tried cutting off the burnt part.

"Oh baby.This is....nice and I will eat it feeling happy."Deciding not to let his hard work go to waste.I slowly at the bacon and eggs.I tried not to cringe as I swallowed the bitter food.

"You don't have to eat it you know.I know my food is cooked horribly and I don't want you to get sick."I ignore him and continue eating.I hate wasting food so I am going to eat this amazing food that Alex made me.

He cringed as he watched me eat the food.When I was he gave me some mango juice to wash it down with.He looked like he was embarrassed.

"What kind of mate am I.I can't even cook properly."He looked like he was beating himself up.

"Hey Alex look at me."When he refused to look at me I pulled his head and made him look me in the eyes.

"Even if you would have cooked bad as hell I would still love you.You are an amazing mate.Never think otherwise do you hear me."He nods as I kiss his forehead then his lips.

"Now go take a shower so we can spend time with our son and then hit the gym."He nods and pecks my lips before walking to the bathroom.

I took out my phone and scrolled through my social media.Nobody knows this about me,but I secretly am a big fan of Kylie Jenner.She is amazing and at a young age opened her own business.It just shows that anything is possible.

I scroll through her account and like almost every picture even the old ones.I don't understand why she is insecure since she looks very beautiful.

While I was still on Instagram Alex walked out of the bathroom wearing a white t-shirt and black joggers.I was a little disappointed that he didn't walk out in a towel on his waist like he used to.

We walked hand in hand downstairs and I was happy to see that Bradley made some friends.He looked very happy as he joked around with his friends.I really don't want to disturb him and his friends so we will see him when we come back from the gym.I pull Alex towards the gym.

When we got there we found a few warriors working out.Alex actually decided to train me with my combat skills.We went to the training mats in the middle.

"Okay let's see what you got.Come at me."I was hesitant at first,but when he reassured me that he won't feel a thing I felt a little at ease.

I circled him as he stood with a smug smile on his face.When I was behind him I jumped aiming for his back but he had fast reflexes.He turned around and pushed me to the floor.Not hard enough to bruise or anything,just enough to make me fall.

I could feel myself getting frustrated.I faked a punch then kicked him on the knee.He lost his balance and fell to the floor.I took this as my chance and was about to jump on him when he quickly got back on his feet.

"You should try to use your speed to your advantage.Dodge hit making your opponent tired then you strike."I nod.That makes alot of sense.I could feel the adrenaline in my body. How I miss racing.

"Let's stop there for today.Lets work on your muscle and strength."We walked to the treadmill and ran a couple of miles before going to the weights.Some warriors were suprised when I could pick up weights that were more than a normal wolf.

"Let's go now.I am pretty sure Bradley is looking for us."We do stretches and walked back to the house.When we got there we found Bradley looking at Teen titans.

I sit next to him as he scoots closer to me concentrating on the TV.Not wanting to disturb him I just quietly sat next to him.

"Momma I am hungry."I brushed his hair lovingly.

"What do you want my baby?"He looked like he was deep in thought for a moment.

"Can we get some burgers."Well we should go out.That sounds fun.

"How about I go call daddy and mommy will take a shower so we can go to town.We will have there."He looked excited as he ran to Alex and I's bedroom probably looking for him since he went for a shower.

Babe where are we going.

We will just go somewhere so that we can get some burgers and maybe go to an arcade or a fair.Maybe even the amusement park.

Well that sounds fun.

Alex comes out with a laughing Bradley on his shoulders.Even though he is not that young he is very cute.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed in black jeans and a red hoodie.I walked downstairs just as Bradley was about to come get me since he said that Momma is taking too long.

We walked out and got in my car since it was bigger.We drove to town listening to Bradley tell us about his new friends.I am so glad he is fitting in.I know how hard it can be when you as more left out.

We got to the restaurant.It wasn't those fancy ones with the arrogant people.It had a cafe homely feel to it.Bradley and Alex ordered burgers while I ordered some grilled cheese.

We joked a little till the food came.I felt nauseous when I smelt the food.I quickly ran to the bathroom and emptied my stomachs contents.I could feel someone rubbing my back as they pulled my hair back.

When I looked up I saw a women who looked like she was in her mid thirties.She looked worried and from her scent I could tell she was human.

"Oh dear.Are you okay?"I nod as I wipe my mouth with the toilet paper that she gave me.She helped me stand up ass I was hit with some little dizziness.

"Thanks you for helping me."She nods and rubs my shoulder showing comfort.

"It's okay.Besides the young man outside looked like he was about to have a heart attack since he wanted to check on you. I am just glad he is respectful enough not to just walk in here."I smile when I think of Alex.He is one of a kind.I rinse my mouth with seem water and walk out.

The women gives me her phone number and walks away.Alex immediately checks my body for injuries as soon as he saw me.

"Are you okay?what happened?did you not like the food?"I mentally awe as I see his care.

"I am fine.I am just not feeling well.Lets finish eating shall we?"He nods and we walk back to the table where Bradley was sitting there playing with the toys they put out for children here.

I have a feeling this isn't just some random sickness.

__________________
Hey guys.

Thank you all for deciding to read my book and I am forever grateful for that😊😆.

Love you all.😙😘

Xoxo💜