Alexandre and Scarlet.

Alexandre:

I was worried that Scarlet wouldnt want anybody to ask her about her wolf.I was filled with pride as she answered each question with confidence.It turns out her powers are pretty cool.

She can mask people's scents,heightened senses,powerful command voice,powers and she can manipulate spells.

"Luna can you please explain what kind of powers you have.Like is it telekinesis or..."I  almost laugh when I remember how we found out that she has ice powers.She accidentally froze the water making ice fall on her.

"Yes I have some telekinesis and some elemental powers."I could feel the packs pride through the pack link.They loved their Luna and that made me happy.

"Okay you all can come and greet your Luna then we will all be heading to sleep early since there will be training for all of you starting from four years old.At six in the morning do you understand."One women raises her hand and I nod to her.

"Alpha my little boy unfortunately can't train he is injured and has been in a coma for three months with no sign of recovery."When I think of the little boy I realise that I haven't seen Bradley in a long time.He was being babysat by the maids.

"I understand.The Luna and I will visit your little boy tomorrow to check on him."The women nods thankfully.I need to go see Bradley today so he doesn't think that I have abandoned him.

We have to go see Bradley tonight.

Oh okay.Why don't we go now so we can spend alot of time with him.

Okay let's go.

We say our goodbyes and leave.I can feel Scarlets excitement through the bond.She must've missed him since it has been a long time since she saw him.

When we got to the house she left me behind as she sprinted into the house.Damn I wish I was that little boy and she would get that excited to see me.

I already get excited to see you babe.

Yeah.

Now come inside.

I walked into the house and grinned when I saw that Bradley was squealing and laughing as Scarlet tickled him.She would make an amazing mother and I can't wait till we have more pups.I consider Bradley as my own.

I playfully growled as I acted as a monster."Mommy come on daddy is a monster and he is going to eat us."I could see Scarlet pause as she heard Bradley call her mommy.She chuckled as Bradley pulled her away.

"No!I should be protecting you.I am a brave warrior."Scarlet laughed as Bradley changed his mind.He ran towards me and jumped on me.He started tickling my neck and how the kid knew my tickle spot will always be a mystery to me.I couldn't stop laughing as he tickled me sticking his tongue out in concentration.

"Let's take the monster down."Scarlet yelled as the both managed to tackle me to the ground.I acted dead as they stood victorious.

Scarlet:

I couldn't help,but be at peace.We are one little family that's full of love.If you told me months ago that I would have found my mate and we would have had a little boy now I would have laughed in your face.Now I can see that even I can be happy even though I have been deprived of happiness at a young age.

We continued to play more games with Bradley until he was supposed to sleep.I bathed him as Alex took out his pj's.I read him a bedtime story and kissed his forehead as he slept peacefully.Alex pulled me to our room.

We decided to watch a movie and let me say I was the only one watching the movie.Alex kept kissing my neck and flirting with me.I tried to shrug him off but it was getting harder and harder. Fuck this movie.

°•°•°•°•°•°•warning my innocent minds and others😉°•°•°•°•°

I sat on his lap and starting kissing him roughly.I moved my hips rubbing my core against his hard on making him groan.He ripped of my jumpsuit as he stared at me his eyes full of lust.

"Damn Scar.Tell me what you want baby."I look him right in the eyes and tell him one thing that's been on my mind.

"I want you to fuck me."He didn't waste time as he turned me around making me lay on the bed as he hovered over me.He looked into my eyes as he unclipped my bra.He sucked my nipple while rubbing the other making me moan loudly.Luckily the walls are sound proof and since Bradley is still a little boy he can't hear anything.

Alex pampered my stomach with sweet little kisses.He pulled of my thong and threw it aside as he immediately licked and sucked my sensitive spot.I was a moaning mess as he slipped in two fingers in me.I could feel my orgasm coming closer and closer.

"Alex...I'm gonna cum."I was at the edge as he sucked harder.

"Cum for me baby."I did as he asked and moaned loudly as I came undone.He slipped of his pants and I didn't even realise his shirt was already gone.He positioned himself at my entrance and slammed into me as I gave out a cry of pleasure.

"Faster."He fastened his pace as I scratched his back and kept moving my hips to make him speed up.I could feel my second organism coming.I gave out a breathy moan as I came undone again.He continued thrusting.He groaned as he came into me.

°•°•°•°Done😅°•°•°•°•°•°

He laid next to me as breathed heavily.Well that was amazing.He pulled me closed to him and I rested my head on his chest.

"Well that was one heck of a workout."I chuckled as he kissed my temple.

"That was amazing.I love you so much Alex."

"I love you more Scar."I couldn't help but think of all the sadness and burden I carried around before I met Alex.Now all I feel is happiness and hope.Hope that I will finally have my happy ever after.Hope that we will defeat Adam.Hope that we will have a wonderful life.

I feel like the luckiest girl alive.

_____________________________
Hey guys.

So I was wondering if you guys want me to add a cast or do ya'll want to use your imaginations.☺

Love you all😙😙

Xoxo💜