Epilogue.

Storms POV:

"Come on Rain.We'll be in and out no one will know that we even went there.I just want to see Justin pleaseeeee." Trying to convince Rain to go to a party is like mission impossible.She either always has her nose buried in a book or she is watching anime.

"Storm you are popular obviously everyone will know we were there so no I'm not going.Besides I planned to binge watch My Hero Academia tonight."

"Please please please Rain.I even heard that some of the book club members will be there." She looked at me sceptically.I could tell that she doesn't believe me.

Usually when Justin throws parties theres just jocks,cheerleaders,football players and the high ranks.The only reason Rain and I are not allowed to go is because the last party we were at I mightve 'accidentally' froze the pool because I was pissed that Barbie Britney was flirting with Justin.

"Storm no we are not going.Nothing will convince me to go.So go ask your friends or maybe uncle Gray since he sneaks you out sometimes."

"But if mum finds out she's going to kill him so I definitely cannot ask him this time please Rain let's go.I promise this is the last time I'll ever ask."

My sister finally gave in but I knew that I was gonna get the biggest lecture about this on the way to the party. I I really wish she could be more open and it hurts me to see her sitting alone or just with that one friend of hers she is quite an amazing sister and I know that everyone would love to meet her she's just a very very closed off introvert.

"Storm I will go with you on one condition when we get there you do not ditch me no matter what."I nod ans we interlink pinkies to seal the deal.

One thing about me is that I never break a promise. I am really excited for this party and having to show my friends how amazing my sister is would be a bonus I just hope she doesn't get closed off when we get there.

I walked to her closet to take out a cute outfit for her. I know how she doesn't like wearing anything revealing so I decided to take out a cute long sleeve crop top for her with nice high-waisted jeans and some cute combat boots. Once she was done I then braided her hair into two French braids.

" You look so beautiful sis."She blushed as she looked at herself in the mirror.She added her glasses and the friendship pendant I gave her when we were ten.

I also completed my cool outfit with the pendant. I wore a short black dress with my black and white Jordans. I also had a couple rings on my fingers to add the signature Storm style.

"Okay wow you look really pretty."I thank Rain while chuckling a bit.

We quietly tiptoed downstairs hoping mom and dad can't hear us.Knowing mom she probably will unless she is occupied with dad.

Rains POV:

I made sure to listen carefully if movement was coming from our parents room.Other then the bed squeaking I didnt hear anything else.

" We have about 10 minutes to leave before mom and dad finish whatever their doing."Storm nods and pulls me toward the front door as we run as quietly as we can.

When we finally got outside Storm pulled me down the long driveway.When we got to the gate I saw her boyfriends car.Well thats just great.

Lucky for us we found the gate open already.We ran into Justins car and as soon as we got in Storm kissed him.Honestly I don't understand why shes dating him when she knows he's probably not her mate.

"Hey babe.I'm so glad that you can come to my party I missed you." Storm blushed at Justins words.All I wanted to do know was barf.This was so cringey to watch.I cleared my throat and they both looked at me.

"Well let get out here before dad storms down this driveway and make Justins head decoration in his torture room." Justin quickly nodded and quuckly drove away from the house.

When we finally got to Justins house.I jumped out of the car.I cant spend anymore time with those two cringey love birds.

When I walked in the house I was slapped with the smell of drugs,alcohol and sweat.As I looked around all I saw were my horny schoolmates making out an son grinding in each other by the dance floor.

I decided to go to the kitchen an drink son water or cola.When I got there I made sure to get something unopened.I finally found a Sprite in the fridge.

I walked toward the backyard and when I got there I found only one dude sitting on the hammock.He looked like he was down so I decided to give him some company.

When I walked closer I realised he was wearing a Demon slayer tgemed hoodie.So he also likes anime atleast we might have something in common.

"Hey uhm are you good?" I hesitantly asked him.He looked up at me and nodded.I sat next to him and he offered me a cigarette which I kindly denied.

"Shouldnt you be in the party with everyone else?"