Scarlet:

Today I am moving to another town since I heard that the rouges that killed my family are in this town now.I am moving from away from here and hopefully will get to make money by racing again.

I have been in Washington Dc since two months ago,but now I have to move to England so I don't have to deal with these people.Although running is exhausting I am hoping that I will train physically in the next town I go to.

I zip my bag and walk to the bathroom with my clothes in hand.I take a quick shower and get dressed.

I smile at my outfit in satisfaction.I am wearing black ripped jeans and a big black hoodie so I can hide my face in case someone is following me.I walk towards my bag and put in my toiletries.

I look around the now empty apartment.I only came here to sleep and hide,but it was a little homely to me.I sighed and walked out the door making sure to lock it before I walked down the stairs.

I give the key to the receptionist and smile at her as she told me she is going to miss me.I chuckle and walk out the building.

I get into my car and smile when it purrs to life.I drive skillfully to the airport.I sigh when I remember that I have to leave the car here.I put the cars on the top of the car hoping someone who really needs it will take it.I make enough money racing to help me buy cars and houses but I prefer apartments.

I walk in the airport and get the process done.I sit at one of the chairs waiting for my flight to be called.

I smile when I hear the lady call my flight. I stand up and quickly walk to the place where I am supposed to go.I get there and give the lady my ticket.I walk in the plane and sit at my assigned seat which luckily happens to be by the window.

I sit down and take out my phone to check the time.I smile when I see the picture of my family in the background.Its the only picture I have left.

I close my eyes and fall asleep a when the plane take lift off.

I am shaken awake by the girl next to me.She smiles sweetly to me showing me her braces.She look like she is in her early teens and puberty is hitting her hard.I chuckle when I realise that I went through that stage in life and it was the worst time of my life.

I smile at her and take my bags.I walk toward the exit of the plane and breath in the refreshing smell of England.I walk into the airport and walk to the nearest bathroom.I walk into a stall and change my clothes.

I get dressed in a black leather skirt and a black cropped hoodie.I walkout the airport exit and jump into the cab.I ask the driver to drive me to the hotel I will be staying at.

I grin when I see the huge hotel.The cab driver disgustingly checks me out as I give him the money.He then hands me a paper that happens to have his number.I give him the fakest smile I could give and walk toward the hotel.

I throw the paper in a nearby trash can and walk into the hotel.I look around in awe as I take in the beautiful lobby that has all types of art and expensive furniture that has brown and oranges giving it a homey feel.

I walk toward the receptionist.She looks at me in disgust."I'm sorry,but the interns go that way and you are not allowed this side."I scoff at her.

"I'm sorry but I made a reservation online for the king suite.Under Ms.Summers."I smile triumphantly.She types something on her computer and glares at me when she does see my name there.

"Oh that glare girl.Better fix it before I tell your boss to fire your skanky ass."She glares at me harder when I take the key card and flip her off.I walk toward the elevators and go to the top floor.

When I get there I realise that half of the floor is mine and the other half probably belongs to someone else.I walk toward my door and open it with the key card.

I walk in and gasp when I see how spacious it is.I love the design.I explore around the suite and find that That I have two room although Although I will only be needing one.I walk to the living room and grin when I see that the television has Netflix.

I walk to the kitchen and find that the kitchen has been stocked with food.I am impressed at the food they got.They have everything for everyone's need.

I grabbed popcorn and put it in the microwave as I am waiting for it to heat up I grab myself a Sprite.When my popcorn was done I sprinkled some butter and salt on it the walk to the living room.I went to Netflix and settled down as I started my Twilight marathon.

I am in love with that movie although I am team Jacob.I groan when my phone ring just at the part when Jacob is shirtless.I answer it without looking at the caller ID and I am surprised when it is my race agent.

"Hey Scar.I just wanted to tell you that there is a race tonight right there in England.I will send you the coordinates of the meeting place and I will tell you when you get there how much you are making."I walked chuckle as he rambles as if this is my first race.

"Russo calm down.This is not my first race you know."He scoffs loudly.

"This is your first British race.Who knows you might get lucky and meet someone who will call you mate while you guys are having are having kinky moment on the bed."

"Eww.I am not going to be having sex.I am keeping my virginity for the one and only."He chuckles and mumbles a quick goodbye.I smile and continue watching the movie.

I walk to my room to get changed into my racing attire.I open my bag and take out my leather jumpsuit.I walk to the connected bathroom and get dressed.I take out a black wig and put it on my blonde hair.I put in green contacts to hide my grey eyes.

I the put on my signature black nike air force sneakers.I then walk out and lock my apartment.I quickly walk out the hotel and smile when I see that Russo already ordered me a midnight black Mustang.

I get into it and the guy who brought it leaves with his friends in another car. I drive towards my destination and grin when I could feel the excitement in the air.I breath in the scent of burnt tires.

I drive towards the starting line and get out of my car.I walk towards my opponents car to negotiate the winning price.When I get there though I gasp when I see a Greek God.

He was leaning against a Audi wearing a black shirt showing his muscles.He had the most defined jaw that looks like it could cut through anything.

"Hey there little girl.I am Alexandre and you are."I feel angry that he is being sexist.

"My name is Lilly.I am no little girl."I can't wait to win against him .

"We will see,but if I win.I get to spend a day with you."I probably look confused as to why he wants to spend time with me.

"Okay,but if I win I get your car."I shrug and smile.

We the shake on it,but I gasp when I feel tingles and sparks.He looks at me shocked and the whispers the word 'mate'.

______________________________
Hey guys.

This is my first story and I hope you guys will like it.

Xoxo
Please like,comment and share.