Alexandre:

I woke up to irritating sound of my alarm.I look at the pillow beside me and sighed when I see Genevieve.I hate that I have to mate with her tomorrow night.

I wish I could just find my mate and get mated to her only.Genevieve only likes the power that comes with being the Luna.She doesn't even love the pack.

I walk to my bathroom and take a quick shower.I wear a black shirt and ripped black jeans.Being an alpha of the pack doesn't mean I can't wear what other guys my age would wear.

I walk into the bedroom and find Genevieve laying naked on the bed.I roll my eyes as I know that she wants me to mate with her soon so she doesn't get worried that I would find my mate and she won't become Luna.

"Please Xander babe.Lets mate now so your worthless mate won't ruin our plans of being the most powerful couple on earth."I roll my eyes and here my wolf growl at the fact that Genevieve called our mate worthless.

I ignore her and take my shoes from the closet.I cringe when I see all the pink clothes on the other side of the closet.I still don't see the reason for sharing a closet when she has her own.

I grab my shoes and walk to my office.I walk in and sigh when I see that my Beta and Bestfriend Kyle is already here.

"Hey man. Let me guess this time she was sprawled naked on the bed."I nod as he laughs his butt of.Kyle is the only person who knows about Genevieve's advances.

I shake my head as I look through the recent reports of a rouge race going on tonight.I have to go there and bust them.

"How about I race.Maybe that way I can get prove and bust the rouges without alerting the humans of what is going on."Kyle nods.

"That's a good idea man.Who knows maybe you will get laid tonight and forget about Genevieve."I scoff.

We walk downstairs and find Genevieve eating a salad for breakfast.I don't understand why she does that when she knows that we werewolves don't really gain weight.She says it is something to do with her carb intake for training.

"Hey Xander how about you come back home early tonight.I have a surprise for you."I shrug and grab my car keys and head out the door as fast as I can to avoid interrogation of my whereabouts.

I drive into town and roam around the city looking for nothing in particular. I head to one of my brothers apartments.I get into the hotel and ask the lady if Alex is home yet.She gave me the key card and told me that he is in his apartment alone.

I get into the elevator and press the top button.When it get to the floor I walk towards my brothers side of the floor.When I am closer to the door of the other apartment or as other people call it king suite I smell the most heavenly scent.

I walk up to the door and was about to knock when my brother walked out of his door.He looked at me confused.

"Hey Alex you so know that's not my door right."I nod.I have a feeling whoever is on the other side of this door could be my mate.I have never smelt a scent like that.Maybe my brother can also smell it and I am just smelling a new fragrance of perfume.

"Hey Alex can you smell that Strawberry and Vanilla scent."My brother looked confused and sniffs the air around him.

"No.All I smell is the pizza I am about to order."He says it jokingly.I sigh as I look at the door that could possibly change my life.I decide to come back tomorrow.I need to focus on busting those rouges today and making sure Genevieve is out of the house by tomorrow.

I walk into my brothers apartment and ask him if he could order something online rather than going out.He orders us two large pizzas.

"If Genevieve knew that I was eating this much carbs she would kill me.She is going crazy on making sure everybody is going to eat salads and drink no sugar drinks.I swear she is going to turn my pack vegetarian if we ever mate."I chuckle as my brother laughs so hard his face is red.

We watch movies as we eat some pizza.I feel my phone vibrate.I look at it and realise I missed a call from Genevieve and I got a text from Kyle telling me the details for the race.

I then decide to call Genevieve and tell her I am not going to be home soon.

G-genevieve
A-Alexandre

G-Hey baby when are you getting back.

A-I am going to be late today there is something I have to do.

G-But babe we have to be mating so YOU CAN FINALLY MAKE ME LUNA.

A-Anyway,bye.

I hate it that she doesnt even hide the fact that she wants the power.She used to be sweet and kind but I guess that fame has made her the person she is today.

I am woken up from my brother shaking me awake .He tells me that I have to get ready so I can get to the race on time.I just quickly splash water on my face then walk out his apartment.

When I got out of the apartment I smelt the most amazing scent.It lead me to the elevator.When I went into the elevator the scent was still there showing that whoever the girl is she was here not long ago.

When I got to the lobby looking around trying to find whoever it is.When I don't spot anyone interesting except a girl walking toward a mustang.

I sigh and walk outside.I walk to a car that my brother bought for this race.I get into it and feel impressed when I heard it purrs.

I drove to the racing track in record time.When I got there I saw that I was the first one that got there.I was leaning against my car when a mustang came and parked next to me.

It looked very familiar.When a girl walked out of the car I was surprised.I didn't expect to be racing girls.I thought all they care about is nails,hair and makeup.

Shook the girls hand to confirm our agreement I hear my wolf mutter the word I have been waiting to hear for a long time.'mate'

I was so excited,but something felt wrong.When I looked into her eyes I couldn't see her wolf.I did a wolf scan on her and realised she was wearing a disguise.

I can't wait to tell my father that I have found my mate and she is very beautiful indeed.
_________________________________
Hey guys
I was hoping to change the cover for this book so if you guys have any ideas you can tell me.Please.☺☺

Please vote,comment and share.

Xoxo