Scarlet.

When I woke up I felt satisfied.Like there was something missing,but now I found it.I felt tingles all over my body and I saw that I was tangled in my mates arms.I can feel everything and hear his every thoughts.

I look at his face and realise that he is the most handsome man I have ever seen.He has a strong jawline and full lips making me want to kiss them.Remembering last night's events I blush when I remember exactly where those lips were.

I am glad that he was gentle and caring.I was staring at his face when he opened his eyes.He grinned so hard and chuckled when he saw my blush.I am so happy right now that no one can ruin this moment.

I was wrong when Jason and Issabella walked in hand in hand.Alex growled and rolled on me covering my naked body.I chuckle at the fact that even though we are in a blanket he feels like I am too bare for any male.I was also irritated though since I was hoping to get some quality time with my mate.

"Issa can you please tell me exactly why you and your mate decided to interrupt us in the morning."I watch them both and blush when I realise that Issa is smirking at our current position.

"Well we were wondering if you two would like to go on a double date."I raise a brow at Jason who is cringing.I remember that he told me that no matter what he would never go know those wierd double dates.He says apparently they are like invasion of privacy.

"Well thank you and we will think about it,but could you guys get out cause we are currently not dressed appropriately for visitors."It was as if Jason was waiting for that cause he immediately rushed out the door with Issa trailing behind him.When they close the door Alex looks at out current position then smirks.He kisses my neck where I bear his mark and I moan as he slightly sucks on it.

"Alex we should get up.We have stuff to do today anyway.Besides I got a daylight race in two hours."He looks suprised when I mention the race.I guess he thought I would quit racing since I am mated to him.

"Why are you still racing.You don't really need the money."I nod. Even though I don't need the money I need the adrenaline.I love the rush I get when I am behind the wheel.

"I know Alex it's just that it's more than just money.I love the rush the sense of belonging and the adrenaline."He nods and draws circles on my hip making me feel tingles all over my body.

I get up pulling the sheet with me and blush when I see the proof of my lost virtue on the sheets.

"It's okay Scar I will dispose the sheets myself.Its nothing to be embarrassed of though."I nervously chuckle and quickly walk to the bathroom.

I take a quick shower and brush my teeth.When I am done I walk to the closet and decide to wear something casual and comfortable.So I end up wearing leggings and and a cropped hoodie.I also wear my balenciaga shoes.I like them cause they are like socks and are very comfortable.

I walk downstairs and see a shirtless Alex making breakfast.Wow I could get very used to this.

I am very blessed with a great looking mate.What more could I want.I used to wish that I could find my happily ever after.Could this be it.

Mate loves us and so does his wolf.They will take care of us and future pups.

I know Zendaya.I know.

Alex looks at me with a wide grin looking like a child on Christmas day.

So how are you feeling.

I blush when I remember that since I am fully mated to Alex we can mindlink and hear each others thoughts.May I say this man has a very dirty mind and I have a feeling this counters won't be as clean as they look in the near future.