Scarlet.

The date was amazing.We went to a restaurant where Alex spent most of his time trying to convince me that bathroom sex is more amazing then any kind of sex.I don't even know why we were having the sex talk during dinner,but the others didn't seem to mind they were busy exchanging saliva.

I had to kick Jason's leg a couple of times when I saw some parents glaring at them since their kids were watching and Alex was no help since he found it very amusing.

We left the restaurant after an elderly couple complained to the manager.We all walked to the nearby park.Well they walked while I just relaxed in Alex's arms.When we got to the park we sat down on a blanket and looked at the stars.

So now we are on our way home since Jason and Issa were about to have sex in the middle of the park.We drove to the pack house and dropped them off.

We went to our house and I immediately walked to our room.I am so tired I could sleep for a whole century.When I got there I quickly changed into Alex's shirt.I sigh when I feel Alex pull me closer to him as soon as I got into the bed.

"Goodnight my little mate."

"Goodnight Alex."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I woke up feeling uneasy.I felt like there is something bad that's going to happen.I decide to ignore the feeling and look at a snoring Alex.I watch him scrunch his nose everytime he breathes in.I somehow find myself thinking if our children would have my wild hair or their fathers curly hair.

As I am lost in my thoughts Alex wakes up and looks into my eyes.I smile as he grins widely.I could definitely get used to waking up to his wide grins.

"Morning little mate."I feel pleasure pulse through me from his husky morning voice.

"Morning Alex."I then get up and walk to the bathroom.I was about to start taking my shower when the bathroom door opened.Alex walked in smirking evily.

"Scar I am about to go to the office and do some Alpha work.I am running late and I can see that we both really need the shower."I mentally chuckle when I realise exactly what he is doing.

"So what do we do with this situation of ours Alex."He dramatically sighs and hugs me close to him.

"How about we take a shower together that way we would save water and fulfill each others need."I chuckle and strip.I get into the shower not waiting for Alex who comes in a few minutes later looking flustered.

He grabs my body wash and spreads it on his hands.He then rubs it on my back and I try to ignore the fact that he is doing this really slow.He softly mumbles turn around when he is done with my back.I face him looking down trying to avoid his lust filled eyes.He rubs the body wash on his hands again and first rubs it on my stomach.

I gasp when he rubs it on my boobs.I look into his eyes which was a big mistake.He licks his lips slowly while looking right into my eyes.

"Jump."I do as he says and wrap my legs around his waist.Its safe to say showering was not the only thing we did in that shower.

When we were finally done I was ecstatic and felt amazing.I got dressed in black leather pants and a black cropped hoodie with Alex's name and surname on the front.He has a similar hoodie on.Apparently he ordered them when he first saw me hoping that even though I was human I will would atleast have something to tell the guys to back off.

"I am very glad I made this hoodies.We are like that cringey couple that buys same outfits."I chuckle,but try not to cringe when imagine the girl deciding to wear pink.

We walk hand in hand downstairs hoping to make some breakfast.When we get downstairs however we found Alex's mom sitting on the bar stool looking through a magazine.We found out she already cooked breakfast.I moaned in delight when I tasted Amanda's chocolate chip pancakes.

"Oh my goodness.Amanda you make the most amazing pancakes ever."Even though she was smiling I could see that something was bothering her.Deciding that I need to talk to her.

"Alex love,how about you go do pack work and I am going to stay here with your mom."He nods and kisses his moms cheek.He gives me a quick peck on the lips and then leaves.Once he was gone I held both of Amanda's hands in my own.

"What's going on?"She breaks down and it hurts me seeing her like this.She is like a mother to me and I care dearly for her.I pull her for a hug as she sobs on my shoulder.

"I just feel like I can never get a chance to get second love.I loved Alex's father and I still do,but I was hoping Alex would have a second father figure."I pull her closer to me hoping that my gesture would calm her a little bit.

"Amanda you are like a mother to me.I know you feel like you need a man to be the father figure in Alex's life,but I know you are strong and you can be both in his life."She smiles at me and hiccups.

"Thank you so much Scarlet.You will make a great Luna."I blush and smile softly.

"Anyway speaking of you being a Luna we have to get the Luna ceremony ready so you can officially be known as a Luna."I nod excited for this new journey in my life.

Amanda leaves after showing me a couple of dresses.It felt nice being in the house alone although I am already missing Alex.Although I feel really paranoid since I feel on edge.

I decide to watch a movie and I was so indulged into the movie I didn't feel the presence behind me.I felt something hard hitting my head and I immediately blackout wondering what the hell is going on.

____________________________
Hey guys.

Starting from here Alex's POV will not be about what happens starting from the beginning.It will be continuing the events so next POV will start with when he gets back home.

Thanks for reading my book it means alot to me.

Xoxo💜