Alexandre

I am excited to get home to my mate.She was all I was thinking about while doing most of that work.When I got home something was not right.It felt like something was missing.

"SCAR I AM HOME!"When I don't hear response I just assume she went out.When I went to the theatre room I find some popcorn and I know something is wrong when I see Scarlets phone on the sofa.

She never leaves without her phone.I decide to call my sister and ask if maybe she dragged Scar out of here to go shopping for the Luna ceremony.

I panick when my sister tells me that she hasn't seen Scar since the date.So then I ask my pack guards to look around for their Luna.

When I go back to the theatre I realise that there is a faint familiar scent.There someone else here.I am about to walk out when I see a note lying on the floor.I eagerly pick it up.

Dear Alex.

Guess who came for a visit Xandy boo.Yes it's your future mate Genevieve.If you want me to set this little tramp free you will meet me at the lake just outside your territory and we will mate.If you try something funny I will kill this pathetic little girl you care about.How about after we mate we will make her our maid.That will be very fun.

Anyway see you soon my love.

Can't wait to mate with you.

I growl and feel my anger elevating.Genevieve has my beautiful mate and is forcing me to mate with her.

I walk to my private office feeling dejected.How did she even get passed the border and get to Scar.I thought I told the guards to protect the their Luna.

I wait for the time Genevieve told me to get to the place.I am not going alone though.I am going with Jason and when I told him what happened he wanted to help me.

We made a plan of how we are going to take Genevieve to the dungeons until she tells us where my mate is at.I just hope that my uncle is not involved or I am going to lose it.

When the time finally comes I walk toward the spot where I am supposed to meet Genevieve.I look at a distance behind me seeing Jason makes me feel a little relieved and calm.

When I get there I find Genevieve wearing the most the most revealing outfit I have ever seen.She is technically just wearing thick belts to hide her niples and vagina.

She walks up to me trying to look seducing, but she instead looks like she is constipated.I have never found this girl attractive.

When she gets closer to me I pull her towards me.She probably thinks I was hugging her cause she wraps her arms around me.I then signal to Jason who helps me drag her to the dungeons as she shouts about how I am going to regret ever rejecting her.

When she is finally in the dungeons I prepare myself to question her.For now I need some mint chocolate ice cream.I need my mate,but eating things she loves and watching shows she used to watch makes me feel a little closer to her.

When I am done eating the ice cream I walk back to the dungeons.I walk in to see a tired Genevieve looking like she is about to pass out.Probably from the silver chains and her wolf trying to heal her.

"Let's get this show on the road shall we."She looks at me terrified of what I might do.

Let the fun begin.

______________________
Hey guys .

To tell the truth I can't wait to finish writing this book and editing it.I am thinking of making the Alpha series.I love this book wholeheartedly and it's like my first baby.I just can't wait till I am making more babies (books).

Please like,share and comment.

Xoxo💜