Alexandre.

Yesterday was a wonderful day spent with my mate.I have decided that today I will tell her that I am a werewolf and that we are mates so that I can finally be with her. I  just hope she doesn't think I am a freak a run away or reject me.

Maybe I shouldn't tell her about the option of rejection.I get up and walk to my bathroom.I take a shower and quickly shave before walking downstairs.

(Hey guys I don't know what boys do in the morning or if they shave alot so don't expect much from me in that department)

When I get downstairs I groan in annoyance when I see Genevieve wearing something I would describe as a cloth.For warrior female she dresses like sluty.

"Hey Xander.I was hoping we could make love so I can remind you why you were going to make me your Luna."I shrug her hand of me.I ignore her as I grab a granola bar.I walk out of the house and she follows me like lost puppy.

I suddenly stop and she crushes into my back.I turn around slowly and instantly back away as she tries to kiss me.

"Genevieve I am warning you for the last time step away from me and never come near me or my mate again.If I find out you have been next to her or I see you in my house I will make sure you are banished immediately."

She nods quickly and walks away.I get into my car and drive to the cafe where I went to with Scarlet.When I get there I spot a familiar parked next to the cafe.I feel excitement bubble in me at the thought of seeing Scarlet today.

When I walk in I see her looking at her phone at one of the tables next to the window.I look at her outfit and smile in satisfaction that she doesn't wear anything revealing.

I walk up to the table and I sit in front of her.She looks at me surprised.

"Hey Scarlet.What are you doing here all alone?"

"Well Alex.I am here to look for a job."I look at her confused.I though she had enough money from the races.

"I thought you make enough money racing."She nods slowly.

"Yep,but I need something to keep me busy during the day and I am taking a gap year.I am hoping to get into college next year though."That's understandable.

I nod in understanding.I was about to say something when a waitress comes to us.

"Do you mind having an interview now?" Scarlet looks at me and I nod at her reassuringly and she sighs.

"Uh yeah...That's okay."They walk away and I decide to busy myself by checking pack emails and I will eat with Scarlet when she gets back.

I look up when I see Scarlet coming but realise she looks like she is about to cry.I walk outside and keep calling her name as she ignores me.

As soon as she got in her car and was about to close the door I pull it back.She looks at me through her tears.I feel my heart breaking slowly.I don't say anything but pull her towards me.She cries into my chest as I rub her back and whisper soothing words.

"Scar.How about you get into the passenger seat and I will drive you to a place where we can talk."She nod and I walk her to the passenger side.I open the door for her.

I walk back to the driver side and start the car.

"Wait Alex what about your car?"I shrug.

"I will fetch it tomorrow or tonight."She nods and look out the window.I know that I will ask my Beta to fetch it for me tonight.Scarlet looks at me confused.

"Why are we in the woods?"I grab her hand and squeeze it reassuringly.

"I uh have to tell you something and I don't want you freaking out in front of people."She nods slowly.I am very nervous of how she is going to react.

She gasps when the pack house comes into view.This is the first time I am bringing a girl onto pack grounds.

I wonder how she would feel when I tell her I have already built our own house.I first built it when I was seventeen for my mate.Hoping we would have pups and have a whole lifetime of memories there.

I walk to the passenger side and open the door.I take Scarlets hand and lead her through the pack house to the back.I don't miss people looking at her with curiosity.I'm sure they are asking themselves why their Alpha's brought a girl on pack grounds.

I lead her to a garden like maze.I sit on a bench and she sits next to me as I sigh.I look at her in the eyes and ask her the most random question.

"Have you ever watched Twilight?"She nods slowly and I mentally prepare myself for her reaction.

"Well you know how there are werewolves and vampires in that movie."She looks slightly amused.

"Well I am a werewolf."She bursts out laughing.I almost feel hurt when she probably doesn't believe me.

"I am serious Scarlet and I can prove it to you."She stops laughing and looks at me.

I stand up and start removing my clothes.She quickly turns around and tries to hide her blush as I strip.

She turns around when I nudge with my snout.She looks at me and stares in awe.I can see her thinking as she stares at my wolf.

She looks into my eyes and my wolf purrs feeling the mate bond.I sigh in content as she doesn't faint.I quickly shift back and somehow she knows not to look.

"You can look now."She looks back me and asks me a question that has me confused.

"Alex...ar-are you the A-alpha?"She stutters slightly.

"Yes Scar.I am the Alpha."I mentally cuss as she faints.I don't understand why she is fainting.Is she scared?or is it a good kind of faint?
____________________
Hey guys.
I will be updating every second day with four chapters each.

Please comment,vote and share.

Xoxo.