Alexandre

I am so glad that our twins said their first words with us and not with those two imbeciles.I feel very excited for more memories like this.The twins are growing and I am not ready for them to grow.I really just don't want to get to the teenage years.

We take the twins to get dressed and I am with Rain.I dress Rain in a cute pink panda onesie and some socks.I then put her on her playing mat next to Storm who is wearing a purple onesie similar to Rains one.

"Let me go make food for all of us and I'll ask Issabella for help to get them up here."I would have protested with her,but I have a feeling that she needs to think about a couple of things and being alone might help a little.

"Okay you'll find us here."She walks away and closes the door behind her.I look at the two twins who look like are having a deep conversation.They keep gurgling at each other and screaming.

I feel like I'm in the movie Baby Geniuses.I accidentally sneeze interrupting their moment.They both look at me and I feel like a deer caught in the headlights.

They both start crawling towards me and sit on my lap.Rain starts playing with my shirt while Storm just looks bored.She is definitely going to be a sassy women.Rain will probably be the shy one between these two.

Our bonding time is interrupted by Gray walking in holding a paper while wearing gloves.

"Alex we have a problem."I gesture for him to continue.He holds the paper out and when I was about to touch it he pulled it away.

"Don't touch it.It burns for some reason."I nod and he holds it upright so I can read it.

Dear Alex.

We realised that you have interrupted our first plan and since we don't have much patience we are coming there for war in two days.I can finally get my revenge from your mate.I can't wait to take you down and kill your family while you watch.

See you tomorrow and sorry for the burns.I just want to show you we don't only have wolves we have witches too.

I could feel my blood boiling, but I control myself.I don't watch to blow up in front of the twins.We have to start getting ready though.Thus war can go two ways.Hopefully it will go our way.

"Get every single pack member to the hall now.We need to plan our next move and make sure all the women know where to go with the babies."He nods and runs out.A few minutes later Scarlet walks in.

"What's going on Gray just told me it's an emergency."I nod and hold the twins nicely.

"Adam moved the war date to two days.So we need to prepare thoroughly and make sure everyone knows exactly where to go."She nods and takes Storm.We both walk out to the meeting hall.When we get there we find people looking worried whole others are assuming that someone else wants to challenge Scar.

"Attention everyone."They all kept quiet and looked to the front.Some were awning at the twins while others were voicing their jealous thoughts.Well not everyone likes Scarlet yet so there is still some jealous people.

"As you all know there was a war that was declared on us.The date has been moved closer and we will be fighting in two days."Through the pack bond I could feel people panicking and feeling scared.Scarlet walked up and stood in front of me.

"There is no reason for you to be scared.We will be ready for them and I believe we have the most amazing pack warriors who will be fighting.I will also be there with your Alpha along with our allies who are all going to be here by tomorrow."

Everyone calms down and start feeling confident in themselves.We brief them of where to go and which are the fastest routes to the safe room which is technically a metal hall.

Everyone eventually went back to their homes at midnight.The twins were already asleep so when we got home we just placed the in their cots which are now placed next to our beds.

We then get dressed for bed.Well Scarlet gets dressed while I just undress and sleep in my boxers.We then lay in bed,but I could feel that Scar is stressed so I turn her around so she is facing me.

"What's wrong?"She sniffs as she silently cries.I wipe her tears and pull her closer.

"I'm so scared Alex.W-What if we don't make it.W-what if the t-twins grow up to live horrible live while being ruled by that Adam guy."I'm understand her worries.

"Don't worry babe.We will defeat those people and we will come out alive.We will grow old and watch the twins become amazing women.We will watch them meet their mates and have babies."She looks me j  the eye.

"Really?"I kiss her forehead,then her cheeks and finally her lips.

"Really."She smiled and pulled me closer to her.I couldn't help but feel a little aroused by her front being right on little Alex.

"You do know I can feel you and I can smell your lust.I clear my throat feeling a little embarrassed.

"Well a little yeah,but I'll wait for us to celebrate like that after the war."She chuckles lowly and shifts a little so she is higher and her front is no more on mine.

"Better?"I nod.Then I open my eyes I realise that I'm looking right into her beautiful eyes.She smiles at me and kisses my nose.

"I want a proper goodnight kiss."She giggles and kisses my cheek.

"Nope not there."She then kisses my forehead.

"Still not there."She then kisses my eyelids.

"Nope still not it."She then chuckles.

"So where must I kiss you properly."I point to my lips and she grins.

As her lips meet mine I can feel all the emotions seeping into the kiss.The love,hope and the silent goodbye incase anything goes wrong.

"Goodnight my love."

"Goodnight my life."

I will make sure we win.Even if I have to become ruthless.

_______________________________
Hey guys.

I am so glad and happy to see that you guys keep supporting me.I am also sorry for the late updates.If you guys have any questions at all I'll be happy to answer them.

Love you all.😙

Xoxo 💜