Scarlet.

I woke up with a big smile on my face.I had so much fun yesterday with Alexandre.He was a true gentlemen throughout the day.He showed me some tourist attractions and even took me to the best restaurant around.

I came back home late yesterday.It is even a miracle that I woke up this early.I sigh as I remember that I can't get that close with someone.Soon I will have to leave this place and I can't do that when I am having relationships.I really need to avoid Alexandre at all times.

Today I am going job hunting so I can be busy with something during the day.Its not like I need the money since I make enough money racing.

I walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower.I walk into my walk-in in closet and look for an outfit that is casual yet a little formal.I give up when I remember that I am not fashion wise.

I settle with wearing a black cropped hoodie and high waist skinny jeans.I then wear black ankle boots.I decide to unbraid my French braids.I smile in satisfaction when my hair looks beautifully curled.

I then decide to eat my breakfast out.I grab my car keys and my phone then check that everything is in order before walking out.I walk towards the car Alex bought for me.

I get in and grin when it purrs to life.I drive to the same café I went to with Alex.When I get there I sit at the tables next to the window.A waitress comes and asks to take my order.

"Hey.I was wondering if there is any help needed here?"She shrugs.

"I'm not sure.I will ask the manager."I nod and scroll through instagram.

Someone sits in front of me and I smile when I see that it is Alex.

"Hey Scarlet.What are you doing here all alone?"

"Well Alex.I am here to look for a job."He looks at me confused.

"I thought you make enough money racing."I nod slowly.

"Yep,but I need something to keep me busy during the day and I am taking a gap year.I am hoping to get into college next year though."

He nods in understanding.He was about to say something when the waitress comes back.

"Do you mind having an interview now?"I look at Alexandre who nods and I sigh.

"Uh yeah...That's okay."She leads me to a office.She opens the door and I cringe when I see the manager looking like he just got out of a make out session.

His lips had some red on them and his hair was all over the place.His shirt was not buttoned nicely and his table was a mess.I put two and two together when I another waitress fixing her skirt.

I walk over to the table and make sure not to touch it as I sit on the chair.I hope he didn't have a quickie with that waitress on this chair. I look around his office and almost glare at him when I see a picture of him and who I would say is his wife on their wedding day.

"Hello Ms.I hear you are looking for a job."I shudder as he looks at me smirking.I regret asking for a job here.I would rather look somewhere else.

"Uh...Never mind I think I will just be leaving."I was about to walk out when he grabs my wrist.He spins me around and gropes my boobs.

I knee him where the sun doesn't shine and quickly get out of the office.I breathe heavily as I rush out of the cafe and walk to my car.I hear someone call my name,but I do think want anybody seeing me at my lowest.

As soon as I get in my car and was about to close my door when it is pulled back.I look up and see Alex through my tears.He doesn't say anything but pulls me towards him.I cry on his chest as he rubs my back and whispers soothing words.

"Scar.How about you get into the passenger seat and I will drive you to a place where we can talk."I nod and he walks me to the passenger side.He opens the door for me.

He walks back to the driver side and starts the car.

"Wait Alex what about your car?"He shrugs.

"I will fetch it tomorrow or tonight."I nod and look out the window.I realise we are going into the woods.I look at Alex in confusion.

"Why are we in the woods?"He grabs my hand and squeezes it reassuringly.

"I uh have to tell you something and I don't want you freaking out in front of people."I nod slowly.

I gasp when I see a big house and judging by the people outside I would say we are at the pack house.Lucky for me I spray on a perfume that masks my wolf scent making me smell human.

I don't realise we stopped until Alex opens the door for me.He takes my hand and leads me through the pack house to the back.I don't miss people looking at me with curiosity.I'm sure they are asking themselves why a normal wolf would bring a human to their pack without their Alpha's consent.

Alex leads me to a garden like maze.He sits on a bench and I sit next to him as he sighs.He looks at me in the eyes and asks me the most random question.

"Have you ever watched Twilight?"I nod slowly as I mentally gush on Jacob from that movie.

"Well you know how there are werewolves and vampires in that movie."I mentally chuckle as I realise he wants to tell me about his wolf.

"Well I am a werewolf."I burst out laughing,but he probably mistook it as disbelief.

"I am serious Scarlet and I can prove it to you."I stop laughing and look at his serious expression.

He stands up and starts removing his clothes.I quickly turn around and try to hide my blush as he strips.

I turn around when I feel something nudge me.I look behind me to see a huge black wolf.I almost faint at the size.I wonder if he is this huge then how big is the Alpha of this pack.

I somehow feel drawn to his golden eyes.Thats when I realise something.Most of the time only the Alpha has golden eyes.I turn around as he shifts back.

"You can look now."I look behind me and decide to ask him the question that has been bugging me.

"Alex...ar-are you the A-alpha?"I mentally cuss at my stuttering and await him for his answer and what he says next makes my face pale.

"Yes Scar.I am the Alpha."I see black spots as I faint.

____________________
Hey guys

Just reminding you guys that That I have not edited the story yet so if they are mistakes please tell mentally about them and I will fix them as soon as I can.

Thanks alot.

Please like,share and comment.

Xoxo