Scarlet.

I woke up to tingles all over my body.I look around and realise I am laying on top of Alex.I try to get out of his arms,but he tightens his hold on me.I look at his face.He looks really handsome and innocent when he is sleeping.

While I am looking at him he opens his eyes and I am lost in the hungry desire swimming in his eyes.I try again to get out of his arms,but stop when I feel something poking my upper thigh.

"If you move like that again.I am going to pleasure you intensely.I am going to go all Christian Grey on you."I squeal and try to hide my blush at his words.The fact that he said that in a husky voice did not help my hormones.

I press my thighs together when I feel arousal in between my legs.I blush harder when Alex groans probably smelling it.He let's me go and feeling confident I smirk at him.

"Go take a cold shower.We don't want people to see that boner now do we."I walk away grinning when I hear him groan again.I walk to the kitchen still in my nightdress and decide to make pancakes.

I take out the pancake mix since I am to lazy to make them from the start.I then look around the cupboards for any chocolate chips.I squeal in excitement when a find a big bag of them.

I quickly make the pancakes and as soon as I was done I took the rest of the chocolate chips and walked to the sitting room.I hear Alex walking into the kitchen.He sits next to me with his breakfast on his lap.

He eats his pancakes while we watch Greys Anatomy.He takes his plate to the kitchen and comes back with a mint chocolate.I grab the chocolate from him and rip the package open as he laughs.

To say I love mint chocolate would be an understatement.I would kill for it and I mean it.I almost moan as I bite into it.The flavour spreads through my mouth tingling my taste buds.

We then decide to watch a movie and Alex being the perv he is decided we should watch 50 Shades of Grey.I try to sleep hoping it will kill the sexual tension in this room.

I feel Alex kissing my neck.I try to hold back a moan when he kisses me on the spot where he is supposed to mark me.Then I decide that I want Alex to mark me.I shift so I am currently straddling him.He groans and pulls me closer.

"Mark me."He looks at me hesitantly.

"Are you sure.I underst-."I cut him off with a kiss.

"I am serious and there is no changing my mind."He kisses my neck and I tilt my head giving him full access to my neck.He grazes his teeth at the spot he is about to mark and I can't help,but moan loudly.

He then plunges his teeth into my skin and I squeal a little when I feel the pain.The pain soon turns into pleasure and I am a moaning mess.He then licks my skin to heal it and kisses it making me moan even more.

I feel very energetic and my wolf howls in excitement.I can feel Alex's wolf,but I can't mindlink him yet.We have to complete the mating process and I am not ready for that yet.

"Can I mark you?"It is unusual for a female wolf to mark their mates,but my wolf is insisting and I have to admit that it could also keep the girls away.He nods and I immediately kiss the spot I am supposed to mark.He groans and his grip on my waist tightens.

I plunge my teeth into his skin and he groan louder.I feel all bothered and sexually frustrated as I kiss Alex's healed mark.

"There now no male wolf will come near me and no female wolf will come near you."He chuckles and cuddles me as we lay on the couch.We decide to change the movie since it is adding to the sexual tension and we don't need that yet.

We watch fast and furious instead.We were laughing when someone barged into the house.It was some guard.Alex growls a little at the man.

"I am sorry alpha for disturbing,but there is a rouge at the border requesting to see the Alpha."Alex mumbles something under his breath.He stands up and goes upstairs to change.

"Your alpha will come right away.Do you want water you seem out of breath."The man shakes his head,but looks at me confused.Then I remember that I have not been introduced to the pack yet.

"Sorry I am Scarlet.Alpha Alex's mate."He gasps and immediately bows in respect.I feel my wolf get prideful and happy the people are treating us with respect.

Alex walks downstairs he makes me promise to stay at the house at all times.He kisses my cheek and walks out.Even though I know I should listen to Alex,but I am afterall the Luna.

I quickly walk upstairs and change into tights and a lose tank top.I put on some running shoes and walk out the house.I run in human form following Alex's scent.When I get to where they are I almost cry in joy when I see who it is.

"Jason?"

Jason has been the only person I told about why I am always running.He is the one who taught me how to boost cars and make them faster.

"Oh my goodness.Scar you are okay,I have been looking everywhere for you and when I heard that there was a rouge in this lands I decided to come check if it was you."I ignore his words and run into his arm.

He was the only family I have left.He was my brothers Bestfriend and my brothers death affected him as much as it affected me.

I hear a growl and remember that Alex is here.I pull away from Jason and look at Alex and his guards.

"It's fine guys he is my family."Alex looks a little hesitant but nods for his guards to leave.They leave and Alex comes to me burying his head in my neck inhaling my scent to calm down.

As soon as he was calm we went back to the house with Jason next to us.When we get to the house I offer Jason some juice and find the there is only orange juice in the fridge which he hates.

I wonder if it's that Genevieve woman Alex once spoke about that bought that juice.

"Okay so tell me what exactly when you got here little minx."I chuckle at the nickname he lived to call me since we were young.

I tell him everything from the race to meeting Alex and marking him.I leave out the whole I am a White wolf thing so he doesn't ask me too many questions which I don't know the answer to.

"So tell me Jas how did you know I was here?"

"Well I hacked your laptop and found out that you took a plane to here.I came here and asked Russo if you have went to a race and he told me about the first race and how you were talking to the Alpha who I quote 'looked smitten by you'."I blush at the words and look at a quiet Alex who is looking at Jason with curiousity.

"Who exactly are you?"Jason grins.

"I am Scarlet's half brother.Scarlets real brother Grayson was my Bestfriend so when he passed I took the role of being the brother.So may I warn if you hurt my little sister whether you mates or not I will kill you,okay."Alex rolls his eyes,but nods nonetheless.

I was about to say something when someone else walk in the house.What is with people and not knocking.

"ALEXANDRE JACE BLACKWOOD WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL YOUR OWN MOTHER THAT YOUR MATE IS HERE!"

Oh no.

________________________
Hey guys.

I am sorry for not posting for along time.I will try my best at posting frequently.

Please like,comment and vote.

Xoxo💜