Alexandre.

I miss Scarlet s much an when she called me last night I knew that something was wrong.She kept on stuttering everytime I asked her about how her first day there is like and would change the topic.I was however excited when she told me she was coming back soon.

The twins have been amazing and I am glad that we never had any problems.They have grown so much and they develop more each day and that makes me happy to see.However the closer the war date comes the more worried I am.

"Alex there is something you need to come see."I follow Grayson as he leads me to the dungeons.

As we get there I see Genevieve sitting on the floor while chained up.She is asleep and she looks like she hasn't eaten in a long time.As soon as she heard me coming she stood up and tried walking closer to the glass door,but she was pulled back by the chains.

"Oh finally Alex please get me out of here."I look at her in disbelief.I wonder what makes her think that she will be going out anytime soon.She betrayed this pack and she thinks we will forgive her easily.

"What makes you think I am here to take you out.Genevieve what you did is unforgivable.You were the best warrior what happened to you."I could see some regret in her eyes and some kind of mischief.So this is probably some kind of plan and knowing Genevieve I know how to make her talk.

"But Alex we were so in love before that little b-"I glare at her and she quickly keeps quiet.She then tries pouting and giving me puppy dog eyes.She just looks constipated.

"I know there is something you are planning and it won't work cause I won't let you come out of this bars."She all of a sudden starts laughing which makes me confused.

"Actually our plan worked and by now it's already done so I don't care if I stay in here,but I will finally have my revenge from that Scarlet of yours."

"What do you mean."She smirks and laughs harder.

"How are the twins Rain and Storm.They are two cutie pies.Unfortunately they are blocking my way to get to you wouldn't want anything to happen to them now would we."I could feel my face paling.I need to check the twins.I spring from the cells to my house.

When I got there I saw that the door was broken.When I walk inside the scene in front of me makes me even more worried.When I will go upstairs I see that both the twins are not here.Maybe they are at the pack house.

When I get there I find Issabella crying while Jason is trying to comfort her.

"Where the hell are my babies."Issabella looks at me scared.She stands up and tries to hug me but I take a step back.My wolf might hurt her if something happened to the twins and her touching me won't help.

"They were taken Alex.The men drugged us and took the twins."I could feel my wolf wanting to come out so I went outside and shifted.I didn't look back as I sprinted into the forest.

When I got to a pond I howled feeling the pain and disappointment in myself.I could hear some of the pack members howling along with their Alpha.

Scarlet is definitely going to break.I am worried about how she will feel when she gets here tomorrow.I feel like the worst father ever.I couldn't protect my twins.

Whoever took them better pray I fitness find him because I am out for blood and I won't stop till everyone of them are dead.

After calming down a little I ran back to the house and saw that it was clean.The pack cleaners probably cleaned in here while I was gone.

I jumped a little when my phone rang.I saw that it was Scarlet and I was too scared to answer.I answer it.

"Hey Scar how are you doing."I could hear her breathing heavily she probably just finished training.

"Well I am okay I am actually getting really good at my mastering my powers."

"That's amazing."

"Well so how are the twins doing I can't wait to see them tomorrow."I could feel my hurt stopping when Scarlet mentioned the twins.How am I supposed to break it to her that the twins were just kidnapped.

"Uhhhh Scar I have something to tell you."

"What is it.Are the twins okay?Are they scared?What is going on."I couldn't tell her.

"Oh Storm is just sassy as ever."She chuckles into the phone and that makes me feel guilty for lying cause then she is happy that the twins are safe,but they are probably getting hurt wherever they are and I'm not there to protect them.

"She definitely is a mini me."I force out a chuckle.

"How about Rain how is she."I sigh.

"Well she is the opposite of her twin so she is a mini me."Scarlet chuckles.

"I love both of my babies and I can't wait to see them tomorrow."I could feel my heart breaking.

"We miss you too.Bye we love you."

"I love you all too bye."As soon as she cuts off the call I throw my phone to the other side of the room where it shatters.I have failed my purpose as a mate and a father.

I just hope they are not hurt and they are okay.i don't care if I die,but I'll do anything to find my babies and save them.

I need my allies to help me on this one.I call all the Alpha's to come back to my pack for a meeting.They all agree that they will come in two days.I need Scarlet to calm down a bit because I know she will probably rampage as soon as she heard that the twins are kidnapped.

I need to plan a strategy,because this war just took a big turn.

I am going to make them suffer slowly.

_____________________________
Hey guys.
I am so sorry for posting late.Thanks for voting and I am looking forward to some comments☺.

Love you all😙😙

Xoxo💜