Alexandre.

Waking up to an empty bed never made me so freaked out.When I looked at the door I was suprised to see a suitcase there.Judging by the purple colour I know it's Scarlets bag.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs.Scarlet was feeding Storm while Rain was sucking a pacifier.

"Scar where are you going?"She looked up at me and smiled sadly.She kissed Storms forehead before putting her down.

"I have to go look for someone who can help me train my powers.I need to help you guys during the war."

"Why don't you just train with one of the warriors or our witch allies."

"I had a dream from the moon goddess.She told me to look for a women named Destiny.I need to find her Alex.I will take one of the twins with me so you don't have to work that hard."

"You don't have to.Just please be safe and come back as soon as you can.I will take care of our children together."She grinned and kissed my cheek.Storm squealed and pulled Scarlets hair.

"Ouch!Storm that hurt."She clapped her hands and Scar looked at her with amusement.

"Storm definitely has some sass.I feel sorry for my babys mate.He better have some huge patience."Scarlet laughed at my comment.

"Promise me one thing Alex."I looked into Scarlets eyes.

"You will call me everytime you need something.Call me even if Storm or Rain pooped wrong okay."I was trying so hard not to laugh.

I burst out laughing.I wonder how exactly would the twins poop wrong.Thats something Scarlets would say even though she is a mom.

"I Alexandre Jace Blackwood promise."She looked satisfied as she went upstairs to grab her bags.I never want to see her leave,but if she feels like this is what she wants to do I will allow it.

I held Rain in my arms as we followed Scar and Storm.When we got to the bedroom we sat on the bed while Scarlet was looking for an outfit.The twins were talking baby language to each other.

I took them a few snaps and sent them to my mom.I kmow that's like a girl thing,well taste what Genevieve used to say.But I kmow my mom appreciates seeing this nice memories.She has always wanted grandkids and seeing them is a dream for her.

I am just glad she is happy and is slowly accepting dad's death.I have accepted it,but time would have been nice to see him and talk to him again.He was my Bestfriend and his death really changed something in me.

"So Alex what do you think.Should I be the bad girl racer who know has two babies with this black silk jumpsuit or should I be a Luna who is now women like in this white flowy jumpsuit."I looked at both the jumpsuits.

"I like the white one."She smirked and gave me a knowing look.

"Just because it is flowy and it doesn't show any body."I shrugged.She then shrugged and took the white one.She then wore it with white converses.Damn I was thinking of making the third baby.

I looked over to the twins and almost cried tears of joy when I saw them sleeping.Atleast some peace and quiet for about three hours.I heard that Issabella and Jason are coming to help me with the twins.So they have like a practice test with our babies.

I walked Scar downstairs while holding her bags.I then put them in her car as she told Issa and Jason basics about the twins needs.

I closed the trunk and walked towards them.Issa and Jason looked like they were excited to be here.While I knew it's going to be torture for me.Seeing mates all lovey dovey while mine is not close is going to be pure torture.

"Okay.Im going to leave now before I change my mind.Just promise to call whenever something is wrong."They both nod and I lead Scar to her car.When we get there I pull her into a passionate kiss.

"You promise me you'll call her once you find her please."She nods looking a bit dazed by the kiss.I grin as I know the effect I have on her.

"I love you Alexandre Blackwood."I chuckle and kiss her forehead.

"I love you more Scarlet Summers."She kissed my cheek but I pulled her into a more passionate kiss.She was out of breath as she got in her car.

She drove of not before blowing a kiss my way.I already miss her drives away.Atleast I have the twins here.

I walk into the house and groan as I find the lovey dovey couple kissing on the couch.I walked to my bedroom and chuckled as I saw that Storm was awake and she was crawling on the floor.I took a video of her and coed her as she squealed.

How Rain didn't wake up is still a mystery to me,but the real mystery is how did Storm get off the bed.I can't wait for this war to end asndndI I can spend time with my family as we watch milestones of the twins.

I send the video to Scar so she can see that our baby is growing up so fast.When she doesn't watch it I know she hasn't stopped for food or gas yet.

Feeling hungry I pick up Storm and we walk downstairs.I order some Mcdonalds and ask one of the pack members to fetch it.When I look for my sister and her mate I find them cuddling while watching movies.Issa was rubbing her slightly swolen stomach.

I never thought I will see the day when my sister finally becomes a women and had a family of her own.I am so proud of my little sister.She has grown more mature since she met Jason.I just hope they are ready for parenthood and her hormones.

"Hey guys what are you watching."Issa ignored my question as she reached out for Storm.She coed and played with Storm as Jason looked amazed.

He is going to be a great father.

_________________________
Hey guys

I know I have not been updating much and I am so sorry.Please be patient with me this exams (finals) have been killing me.

I love you all😙😙

Xoxo💜