Alexandre.

I am so worried about Scarlet.Its been two days since the restaurant incident and she is still sick.She is vomiting every morning and she has weird cravings.I mean yesterday she ate bread with some fries and mint yogurt.

Looking at the sandwich I just wanted to gag.I look at her as she eats Doritos with avocado.She looks like she is enjoying her food,but I am very suspicious.

"Scarlet how about we go see the doctor about your vomiting."She glares at me then totally out of nowhere starts crying.Did I forget to mention she has the most random mood swings.

"Do you think something is wrong with me.What if I am going to be sent to fight for my life like Katniss from the Hunger Games."

"Scar babe.You are just going for a check up and then we will be right back home."She nods as I comfort her.Then she looks like she is angry.I walk away from her as she glares at me.

"You think I am crazy.I don't need no check up." Oh dear.

"No-no you are perfectly f-fine."She sighs and walks away.My sister walks in holding her baby bump.Issa has been pregnant for three weeks and I have been so busy I didn't even realise.I felt like a horrible brother when they told me.

"Hey big bro what's with the frown."I'd sigh and sit next to her on the couch.

"Scarlet has been having this weird symptoms."

"What are the symptoms."I sigh as I imagine all her mood swings and weird cravings.

"She vomits almost everyday in the morning,craves the most weirdest things and has the most random mood swings."Issa gasps and squeals in excitement.

"OH MY GOODNESS!SHE COULD BE PREGNANT!"I freeze when I realise that she might be right.Besides I always hear three heartbeats in out room at night,but I always assume it's Bradley.

"How could you be so sure?"I know that I have not used a condom lately.I wonder if she knows or thinks she is pregnant.If so why wouldn't she tell me.

"There is only one way to find out.Why don't you take her to a doctors appointment."I sigh as I try to listen to what Scar might be doing.I could hear her sniffing as she watched The Hate You Give for the hundredth time.

I walked upstairs to our room and found her surrounded by tissues as she had a bowel of ice cream on her lap.When did she even get that.She also had some chocolates.She places the chocolate in the ice cream and starts eating it happily like she wasn't even crying two minutes ago.

"Scar.I am going for my monthly check up tomorrow at the hospital and I need you to come with me and get a check up too."When she stares at me I am a little scared that she might blow up on me.Imagine my suprise when she just shrugs and looks back at the television. Well that was easy.

"Okay so I am going to head out to the office and I will come back before it gets late."

"Okay.Please bring me some olives when you come back.I am craving those suddenly."I nod and give her a sweet short kiss on the lips before walking out.

I head downstairs and laugh when I see my sister taking a nap on the couch.She had some drool and her hair looked weird.Taking a picture for future blackmail ha revenge. I remember when she took a video of me when we were younger.I was sleeping and it turns out I snore really loud.She used that video to blackmail me until I deleted it.

I lay a throw on her and place her nicely so she doesn't fall down.The possibility that Scarlet might be pregnant is nerve wrecking.I am obviously hoping that is the case,but at the same time the timing is off.

I walk to my office.When I get there I find Grayson looking through some files.He has been helping me track down where exactly could Adam be.

"So how is it coming along?"

"I just found out there has been am rouge attack on our neighbouring pack and one of the rouges matched the description of Adam. "Well that's a good lead.

"That means he is getting closer and restless.We have to get ready for a war."

"That's not the worst of it all."

"What is it now.Grayson get it all out man."

"He has a witch on his side.She made the wolf's stronger and she can manipulate minds.She can also body shift.Like she could look like you and yet her scent is stronger when she uses her magic."

"Why does a witch want to work against us.Ugh I wish we could just finish this once and for all."He shrugs and looks back at the papers he was holding.

"Actually this is weird.Its says that Adams mother disappeared not that she is dead." I look at the papers and indeed it says that she went missing about twelve years ago.Meaning she could be out there.

"We better start looking for her.I have a gut feeling she has something to do with the attack on my mates family and you."Grayson nods and starts calling his contacts.

I can't wait till we finally defeat Adam so I can get to spend time with my mate and we will work on expanding our family.I can't wait to get home and ask about what the doctor said.Scarlet said she would rather have a check up at home rather then at the hospital.

I just hope she is okay and nothing is wrong.

"I found a lead."I look at Grayson who just walked in.I nod for him to continue.

"It turns out that Adam's mom was poisoned and she seemed help from a witch that has helped her.She then fled with the witch never to be seen again."Damn this is going to be hectic.

"What is the name of the witch?"

"They are still looking into it.She is really hard to track since when she meets people she makes them forget her.People just know she was there,but never recognise her.

Wow.This is going to be one of the hardest enemies to beat.

___________________________
Hey guys.

The end of the year is approaching very fast and I know this year has been hectic.I know that we might not really know each other on a personal note,but if ya'll need someone to talk to I am here.

Love ya'll😙😘😙

Xoxo💜