Scarlet.

The doctor told me that I am pregnant.I am so nervous and excited.I just wish I could have been pregnant at a different time in life.I have a feeling that the war is slowly approaching and I might not have given birth before that.I am just glad that we werewolves only get pregnant for about three months.

"Scar I'm home."I walk downstairs to see Alex sitting on the couch.I sit next to him and he wraps his hands around me.

"So what did the doctor say."I look at him hesitant to tell him.What if he gets mad.What if he says I can't take part in saving our pack since I am pregnant.

"I-I'm p-p-pregnant."I am a stuttering mess.His face is blank at first and I could feel the nervousness sweep in at a fast pace.

I did not expect him to hug me and spin me around.He looked incredibly happy and excited.

"I AM GOING TO BE A DADDY!I AM HAVING A BABY WITH MY BEAUTIFUL MATE!"I chuckle as he laughs loudly and shouts on top of his lungs.Well now I know that the whole pack heard everything.

"So you are happy?"He grins.I sit on the sofa as he kneels in front of me and kisses my stomach.

"I am ecstatic."I hug him happy that he is not disappointed or angry.

"How are you feeling."I sigh.I am quite excited,but then there is a war coming.

"I am happy excited even,but then there is a war coming and I am scared."He pulls me to his chest running his hands through my hair making me relax a little bit.

"Don't be.I will protect the both of you with my life.I will make sure nobody hurts you or our baby."I nod and snuggle further into him.His scent calms me down also one of his hands is in my hair his other one is on my stomach.

"Alex."He hums as I look up at him with pleading eyes.

"I am craving some gummy bears."He chuckles and I see his eyes turn foggy probably mind linking someone.

"Your brother is bringing them and he is coming with Amber."I nod.I have missed Amber even though I don't know her that much yet I want to have some bonding time with her.

"Alex I was thinking that can I please go with Amber to the spa tomorrow.I need to spend some bonding time with her."He looks like he is having a battle with his wolf.His eye keep on changing colour.

"On one condition."I nod.

"You will both go with four males guarding you.Two for you two for Amber."Well that sounds understandable.

"Okay we will and I will even call you when we are on our way back."He looks satisfied.I can't wait to tell Amber about our pampering day tomorrow.She would probably be grateful since I have a feeling that the pregnancy is making her tired alot and relaxing is probably what she needs.

We hear the door open.Amber and my brother walk into the living room.He the largest size gummy bears in his hand and Amber was happily eating hers.I grab the gummy bears without greeting him.He pouted and acted like he was hurt.

"I swear you love those gummy bears more than me."I chuckle as I open the packet.I moan as I shove a handful of gummy bears in my mouth.

"Damn Scar.I feel sorry for those gummy worms.I mean you are eating them like they are nothing."I glare at my brother as Amber smacks him behind his head.He winches and quickly shuts his mouth.

We decided to watch a movie and just chill.Both Amber and I decided to make the boys watch The Space Between Us.That movie just makes me want to go to Mars.It looks amazing.

By the end of the movie we were all in tears.

"I'd wish he was able to breath on earth.Why did he have to be born on Mars and why did the mother go to Mars when she knew she was pregnant."I chuckle as Alex asks all this question.Its funny to see him acting like this since I am not entirely used to this emotional side of him.

"Oh before I forget.Amber how do you feel about going to the spa tomorrow for a girls day out."She squealed and hugged me.

"That would be amazing.Thank you so much Scar.I really need to relax.These back pains have been killing me."I really don't want those,but knowing that I just have to bare with them at some point makes me really nervous.

"You're welcome.Besides it will be some good bonding time before the baby comes."She chuckles and nods in agreement.

We decide to have lunch together and I laugh as Bradley runs in squealing being chased by Jason.They were followed by a pregnant Issabella.

"It's funny how all three of you just had to get pregnant when a war is slowly approaching.We all glare at Grayson.He gulped as he chuckled nervously.

"Damn man.You don't mess with pregnant women when they are pregnant or expect to be castrated."I chuckle at Grayson's horrified face.

"Welcome to parenthood or should I say pregnancy hood brother.Dont worry you will learn this time for the next one who is going to come."He kisses Amber's temple and we all finish eating while joking around.

"How about we start a tradition.We have a bonfire every Friday and invite neighbouring packs so that people can find their mates."I nod at Alex's suggestion.

"That sounds amazing.Imagine maybe Bradley finding his mate when he gets older."I watch Bradley blush as he probably thinks if the moment he is going to meet his mate.

"Momma what if she doesn't like me?"My heart breaks a little when I see my little baby doubting himself.He probably thinks his mate would reject him.

"I know that she will love you.You are amazing and don't let anyone tell you anything else.Do you understand. "He shrugs and smiles sweetly at me.

"Yes Momma. "I chuckle.

This boy is going to be the death of me.

__________________________
Hey guys.

I have started on the second book and as I said I will be releasing it once it's done.I think this book will probably be different since it involves a celebrity.

Love you all.😙😘😘

Xoxo💜