Scarlet

I have been in this room for hours and I don't even know what the hell is going on.I was about to close my eyes and sleep again. When someone walked into the room.I looked up and saw the most scariest man you would ever see.

He had one eye that was a normal blue and the other one just looked like a black hole.He had a scar running from his temple to his jawline.But surprisingly I was not at all scared.I actually feel like I am comfortable around him

"How are you feeling Scar."That voice sounded so familiar.I know I have heard that voice before.

"Yes you have.I know this might sound crazy,but I am your brother.Its me Scar.Im back."I feel tears in my eyes.It can't be.Where was he all this time.I saw his body.He was dead.

"H-how did....you s-survive?"He stood up and walked to the window.He looked out the window and chuckled lowly.

"I was on the brink of death.When you walked in I couldnt move or talk so I couldn't alert you that I am still breathing.When you left my mate came in.She said she was part of the people who killed mom and dad,but she meant no harm.She was a Demon wolf so she marked me so she could save my life.We are now mated and we have one kid.I have been following you,but everytime we get a lead you run.Thats when I knew something was wrong.I found out that the people who killed our parents want to kill you too.I decided that we need to talk so I found people who hated that alpha who mated with you to kidnap you."

"What do you mean Gray.That Alpha you are talking about is my mate.Who helped you?"He looked scared and worried.He usually looks like this when he feels guilty or when he knew he made a mistake.

"A girl named Genevieve and some old man who said he is the Alpha's father or uncle.Im not really sure."I growl lowly at the thought of Genevieve close to Alex.I closed my eyes so I could mindlink him.

Alex babe can you hear me?

Scarlet where are you I am worried sick.We have Genevieve in the dungeons,but she won't talk.

I am with my brother it's a long story so I will tell you when you get here.We are at his house.Its just outside your territory.Try to track my phone it's on.

Okay I will be there in a few.Be safe.

Okay babe.Be safe too.

I open my eyes and look at my brother who is looking down in shame.I stand up and hug him tightly.I have missed my brother and knowing that he is alive is making me feel somehow happy.I have someone that can support me and help me fight of the bad wolves.The Summers siblings are back in business.

"I missed you so much big bro."He pulled me closer and I could feel him crying.

"I missed you too little sis.How were you I heard that you are a well known racer."I tell my brother everything I have been up to for the last couple of years.Its nice having sibling bonding time.

As they said all things come to an end.Alex walked in looking around frantically.When he saw me he immediately hugged me close and inhaled my scent.

"My Scar.I am so glad your okay.I thought Genevieve hurt you."He didn't even give me time to respond he immediately crashed his lips on mine.I felt like I am on cloud nine as we kissed passionately.

If it weren't for my brother clearing his throat we would have probably made love on the bed.Alex looked at my brother and he glared at him intensely.It was a little amusing seeing my brother looking a little intimidated even though I know he is slightly powerful than Alex.

"I am Grayson Summers this little ones brother."Alex looked a little suprised even though I told him that I was with my brother.

"I am Alexandre Blackwood Scarlets mate."They start having a conversation forgetting that I am here. I roll my eyes and squeal when I see a girl standing by the door.By her black eyes I am sure she is my brothers mate,a Demon wolf.

"Hey my name is Scarlet Summers this bug heads little sister."She smiles at me politely and even though she looks a little bit intimidating by her eyes I am not even a little scared of her.

"It's nice to meet you my name is Amber Norman.I am your brothers mate."I then realise something that I should have realised first.Amber was expecting and from the tiny bulge it wasn't long when she started.

I walked to my brother and smacked him behind his head.Thats what he gets for not telling me.

"Ow Scar what the hell was that for?"I gesture to Amber's bump and he blushes.

"YOU GOT YOUR MATE PREGNANT AND YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU SHOULD TELL ME I WAS GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!"He chuckled nervously.Amber was full on laughing probably enjoying the fact that her mate was in trouble.

"W-well you never asked so I....didn't tell you yet." I scoffed,but I was mentally jumping around and squealing.I was happy for my brother and I will couldn't wait to start a family of my own.

"It's okay,but promise me one thing though.Next time when you are going to be a father tell me please."He nods.Alex walks behind me and kisses my mark making me shudder.I close my eyes and rest against his chest as he pampers kisses on the mark.

"Well sis.We will let you and your mate make your own baby then."I blushed as Gray and Amber walked out the room.I guess Alex took their words into consideration,because I was somehow under him and he was kissing me with so much desire.

I pull back to look into his eyes.I feel very lucky right now to have a mate and a family that loves me.

But I couldn't shake the feeling that something was coming.Something big.

I temporarily forget the feeling as Alex kisses me again while ripping if my clothes.Looks like we might make a mini me or him.

_____________________________
Hey guys.

So we are coming close to the end of the book.However there will be a big danger coming.Wondering what it is😉?

Well just yet some popcorn,sit back and read😘

Please like,comment and share.

Xoxo💜