Roy Haper (Speedy)

(Not my best, but it's not like any of them a the greatest, I hope you liked it anyway)
S2
"You don't know anything about me, Y/N" Roy said gritting his teeth. You had gotten into an argument on a near by skyscraper, whilst doing a quick scan on StarCity, how you convinced him you don't know. But you were happy.
"Not true Ro-" you said defensively before he interrupted you.
"Arsenal, the name is Arsenal"
"I don't care, the point is we were best friends. You and I were closer than PB and J, and then suddenly your gone and come back unexpectedly. What did you expect me to think, what do think happened all this years. I think it's fair to say you don't know anything about me Roy." You looked him in the eye, tried of all the attitude he was giving everyone, thinking he was the only one had it ruff and was confused about the whole thing.
"I liked you, you know. Before you were cloned that was. Cause then after you were different, I could see it, feel it even, that you weren't the Roy Harper that stole Wally's superhero name. Like gosh Speedy, what were you thinking." You were telling your childhood crush that you like him and still do just after all that happened, while making making fun of his old name, sighing you ran a hand other you masked face. And all through what you were saying Roy was silent watching, with a blank face.
"It was hard for all of us, not jut you. I'm sorry that you had to lose an arm and that you missed your teenage years but it was hard on all of us. And even through I still have a major crush on you and all, that doesn't mean you can act like a total prick to the people who care most." you continue to rant, looking across the navy blue sky with your back now to Roy.
Who was smirking, not that you could notice.
"Wait so you love me?" he asked in a sly voice. Which perplexed you because that's all he seemed to have grasped.
"No I like you, and is that all you seemed to catch in my speech?"
"No, but it's funny cause I thought you always had a crush on that kid when we were 14, what was his name again?" You were truly amazed, you never thought that you would see this side on Roy, or 'Arsenal' again. And you were going to waste the chance to have a laugh with him.
"Who the one with the black hair and brown eyes, naw didn't like him one bit. To boring and why would I like him when I had you. But didn't you like that blond girl, the one with the blue eys when we were 13. It was why I thought I never had a chance." You said smiling and slightly mocking him. But now Roy was full on grinning, shaking his head.
"Nope, I always liked you, through you were and still are weird. You were always fun." He then pulled by the waist, your faces cm are part.
"You know, I've never kissed a pretty girl" he said, making you smirk. But you weren't going to give in.
"Naw aw Roy Haper, keep on moving. This city isn't going to save itself" you said teasingly, pulling away from him.
"But just because, it seems like your my best friend again and we just has a somewhat civil conversation, you deserve one kiss" you said kissing him on the cheek, and jumping off the high building to the next. With a slightly smiling Roy Haper left to follow you.