Dating Jaime would include

●Laughing at him when he starts rambling in spanish, it's the funniest thing in the world.

●Only buying him blue things as a joke, "Hey Jaime want some blue pancakes," you shouted from the kitchen." Y/N don't you dare, I don't want blue anything!" He looked so annoyed but you both new it was a joke,"If you say so hermano, tell Scrab that they're on the counter! " You said running away before Jaime could get his hands on you.

●Dancing, I don't know but Jaime when confident can be a really good dancer. Like he's a pretty awkward bug about it at first but he can dance.

●Aways asking him who he's talking to, when he shouts at Scrab. At first he thought you would be weirded out but you just teased him about it to lighten up the mood.

●Hugs, lots and lots of hugs. Jaime just really likes hugs, his arms just wrap around you and his just lays on your shoulders, hugs.

●Community service, he likes helping out doing good for the community. He just really wants to make sure the world is a better place and so if being a superhero is not enough he goes with you and you do community service.

●Quiet talks, he's usually arguing with Scrab so he doesn't like to argue with you; instead you have quiet talks about things that bother the both of you.

●You like to joke that Jaime is Aladdin and Scrab is Genie and you make him fly you around while singing 'A Whole New World'. Which is sung mainly in the house, because who minds a few broken lamps?

●Spanish food, Jaime is actually a decent chef so he likes to cook for the both of you. It's where you learnt most of his dance moves.

●He's awkward, like beyond belief so it takes time for him to get used to dating you; hand holding, snogging, stuff like that.

●Family gatherings, he's always dragging you along to meet his friends and family. It's actually really fun.

●Trying to find out how to remove the Scrab with him, this is usually meant to be study time. But you would rather prod at the science of Scrab.