KidFlash (Wally West), S1

(I LOVE KIDFLASH,sisterly love that is. I miss Wally so much. Almost cried whilst listening to the YJ theme songs)
What you need to know, the rest is on the first chapter check there.
F/T means favorite topping
F/M means favorite movie

S1
You walked into The Cave, carrying boxes of everyones favorite toppings of Pizza
"PIZZA'S HERE" you shouted , it was movie night and everyone had brought their favorite movies as celebrations for a major win today that you and Wally had infiltrating Poison Ivy's stupid plan with some seriously mean plants. And since nobody was going to disturb you for about 2 days due to a serious problem with the Green Lantern most Senior heroes as you called them were out.
Wally raced to meet you and the pizza.
"SWEET, DIBS ON F/T" you face drops
"OH HECK TO THE NO WEST IT'S MINE" you shout back just to match him up, you didn't care about you the fact that he was your crush you were talking pizza. But the unexpected happened
"I know I want to share" he whispered into you ear suddenly behind you, sending shivers down your spine. With that he took the boxes and motioned with his head to the T.V. room.

~ time skip, brought to you by several hours worth of movies~

You had the first pick of movies and decided on F/M, but by the seventh and a half movie you had fallen asleep on Wally's shoulder his head on yours.

~ time skip, brought to you but Kaldur splashing water on your face~

"Aww, I told you Superboy they would get together" you woke up to M'ghan and Connors faces
"Wha-" you started to say when you notice Wally's hand wrapped around your waist, your head still on his shoulder his head on yours. Thats when Wally started to stir, once he noticed you position and how you were trying to break from his grip he held on tighter and kissed you forehead.
"Morning, Y/N"