Kid Flash (Wally West)

You you and Wally are aged the same in S2 as Wally and Artemis were
S2
I have done it another chapter, thanks for pushing me to update.

"You can't be serious though," you asked. You had just moved into your new apartment in Palo Alto, and Wally wanted to have a Teen Wolf marathon. The original one and new one.
"But I am, thats how we got together, by watching tv" Wally exclaimed.
"No Wally we got together because you forcibly wanted to share pizza and sit next to me, as well as the fact that we weren't actually together that day" you pointed out.
But the thing with auguring with Wally was that you never won, not once in your life.
"Fine if we're not gonna have a Teen Wolf marathon than we do something else"
"Like Wh-" but it was to late, he'd grab you by the waist and rushed your bedroom.
"WHAT, WAIT WALLY WH-" but before you could finish, his lips were on yours. He smelt like his moms cooking and even if your eyes were closed you knew that he was blushing, this type of thing never happen. And to stay true to that Wally released you lips but stayed close to your face.
"How about a pillow fight then" his mischievous smile making you laugh.
"Or how about we sleep, it's late" you said, as Wally pouted bringing you close to him as he laid down none the less.
This would always be you favorite day, the first day that you and Wally moved into Palo Alto