Jaime Reyes

What is he....
Jaime is the kindness fight to ever be fought sweetly. He is the sudden transformation of a grimace to a broad faced smile in seconds. He is family. He is that mother that scolds you but pulls you into a hug non the less. He is that father that shakes his head in disappointment but knows you tried your best. He is that sibling that you're constantly fighting with, but the minute someone hurts you, they know to run. And they run far because that boy will do anything to make sure his family is okay. Even if he isn't.

What does he feel like...
He is that feeling of coming home and kicking of your shoes after a long day. He that sudden feeling of nostalgia you get when you step in to home and smell fresh cooked food. He feels like the warmth of sweet tea running down your throat and branching out through your veins.

Jaime is the opposite of what the world wants from him. He is not the need for money, but family. He is not the need for endless talk, but for action. He will take a bullet to the head for those who are important to him. Even though he doesn't know you, you are still important to him.

Remember
That Jaime Reyes is a war cry. He is that sound that starts deep in the belly and cuts through the throat, coming out in a piercing sound wave. He is the face of those long silenced by the privileges of others. He is that last fight for everything that is right. Him and his demons are allies. He is at war with them standing by his side, not with them against him. The more they tear him apart the stronger he becomes.