Dating Kaldur would include

●Having him calm you down when your stressed.
"Try breathing deeply Y/N, breath and listen to my voice okay?" Kaldur was always good at calming you down, and today he was doing a exceptionally good job. "Hmmm, yeah, calming down calming down. "

●Catching him talk to fish and Aquaman about you, in a weird way it's cute.
"So what were you saying?" You asked, "Because all I could hear is you and that shark go -and I quote- 'blub blub, blub blub'"

●Inside jokes, lots of the time people just randomly catch you and Kaldur laughing and don't know why and even more of the time the both of you can't actually explain why you're laughing.
"Why are you laughing?" Artemis asked.
Through your deep laughs, Kaldur asked
"Flounder!"
And you both broke out in renew laughter

●Doing fish conservation projects together, some are big and some small but Kaldur tells you the fish community appreciates it.

●Teasing him about his gills, always making fish faces at him when he turns around from lecturing you.
"Y/N."
"Yes AquaLad?" You said trying to sound inoccent.
"I can practically feel you making faces behind me."

●Swims in the ocean, yes cliché but hey you might as well the ocean is beautiful after all.

● Fish Puns, The Little Mermaid quotes and most importantly making fish faces at each other behind Aquaman or Batman's back when they talk.

"You'll be going on an important recon, the Light seems to have recruited Sliver Blade after Robin sent him to a crack house (I don't know if you noticed this, but that was a Glee reference). Make sure he won't be a threat," Batman said. But it wasn't like you were listening, you and AquaLad were trying to see who could make Wally laugh the most by making guppy faces behind Batman's back.
"Take this very seriously," Gotham's hero continued, "For it seems Y/H/N and AquaLad don't think it is very important."
You both instantly stopped, recovering from how surprised you were that Batman noticed. You tried to cover it up.
"Yes guys, it is serious, this is a very fishy operation we're going on. You never know what could be going on under the sea, so it will be harder to predict what the Light is up to." You said, through giggles and chuckles. It was insured that you would get into trouble but really it was all AquaLad's fault for starting it.

●Falling asleep in awkward positions, and being stiff and sore when you wake up.
"The fug," You whispered, noticing half of your body was hanging off the bed; Kaldur's leggs on your back were you lay on half on the bed as his back was on the floor.
"How does this happen?" You heard Kaldur ask.

●Kaldur always being the 'calm' one in almost all situations.
You were freaking out, there it was: the monstrosity was on the bed. It seem out of the both of you Kaldur wasn't as scared of spiders as you were.